Please reply by conversation.

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    Sold

This one is gonna sting a little, but it is going up for sale because I am considering moving across the country...
    Like the title says, I have an SBR AK rifle for sale. It is a "Krink" styled 7.62x39 rifle. Built on an ITM arms receiver. I bought this as an AK pistol, and I did all the work adding the folding stock. My friend owns a machine shop and we did all the work there. After I added the folding stock, I had this gun cerakoted by a company in Decatur Indiana. I am including one 40 round metal magazine with the gun. No case or box. I'm sure someone will ask for a round count, my best guess is 1200-1500 rounds.
    I'm asking $2000.00. I am located in Fort Wayne.
    I also have a 7.62x39 suppressor I am selling SEPARATELY, but I am including a picture of the suppressor on the gun below, just because it is that damn cool. This SBR with the suppressor, is still shorter than a regular length AK. $3000.00 for the suppressor and the SBR, see my separate listing for the suppressor for info on it.
    PM here, or call or text 26zero-49zero-8888. I will not consider the gun sold with a simple "i will take it." Please write me and we can discuss the transfer process.

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

Last edited:

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    I will be heading south, from Fort Wayne, to Indianapolis, on thursday afternoon. If anyone would like to see this rifle I can bring it with!

Wesley Willis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Indiana
    Price drop to $2000. Would sell this and the suppressor that fits this gun (see my other post "Brevis 7.62x39 Suppressor") as a package for $2500...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom