• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    This HDTV television is in good condition and has a great picture. I will even throw in a set of component video cables. I'm only selling because we purchased a new plasma television.

Price DROPPED!!!!: a steal at $200

Must come pick up
    TV near Evansville.

Some stats from the web:

Product Features and Technical Details:
    · 57-inch 16:9 rear-projection HDTV monitor with full 1080i resolution; 54 x 54.19 x 25.5 inches (W x H x D)
    · 1,280 horizontal lines of resolution
    · HD Hybrid wide-neck CRTs and Super Contrast 5-element lens system is optimized for HDTV-level programming
    · Anti-reflective high-contrast shield offers 160-degree viewing angles and minimizes ambient-light distortions
    · Magic Focus 8-sensor auto digital convergence saves configuration efforts

Technical Details:
    · Brand Name: Hitachi
    · Model: 57SWX20B
    · Display Technology: Projection
    · Display Size: 57 inches
    · Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
    · HDTV Compatible: Y
    · Speakers Included: 2 speakers
    · Height: 54.2 inches
    · Width: 54 inches
    · Depth: 25.5 inches
    · Weight: 264.6 pounds

This television provide a wealth of inputs and outputs to accommodate just about any video or audio configuration including wideband component, composite and S-video connections. Even make connections without crawling around to the back of the set. Hitachi projection sets have convenient front panel inputs that are ideal for quick, painless hookup of DVD players, VCRs or camcorders. It offers high-performance digital interfaces including Digital Visual Interface (DVI) with HDCP and IEEE 1394.

Enjoy the movie theater experience in your home with this Hitachi 57 in. Widescreen HDTV monitor with one button ASPECT control that eliminates letterbox bands and filling the screen with an image.

3mc3pf3la5O65S85R4a116c9cbf95eab112ff.jpg
    3k93me3p75Od5Sb5R5a113136ab41b4b112f3.jpg

Last edited:

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    If you still have this (or are willing to wait) until this weekend so I can arrange to get a truck to haul this in, I will take it. How far would I need to move it now? Up/down any stairs? Thanks

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If you still have this (or are willing to wait) until this weekend so I can arrange to get a truck to haul this in, I will take it. How far would I need to move it now? Up/down any stairs? Thanks

It's yours. PM me for directions.

There are no stairs... it is on the first level of my house and rolls fairly easily.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Please see my PM to clarify your erroneous assumption.

I would take it, as I explained, if you would be willing to wait a period for me to arrange transport and work I need to do before hand. Because you said you had many people interested, I did not wish to give the appearance of a done deal, in case someone wanted it and could pick up immediately.

It was only my deference to you being able to make a deal sooner that I edited my post. I apologize for the confusion.

Top Bottom