• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    My fiance and I recently switched from Verizon to ATT. Honestly we have been very pleased with Verizon's service and their coverage. Their plans simply don't fit our current situation.

Anyways, my contract expires on May 13. Instead of just canceling it, the customer service rep asked if she knew anyone looking for a new cellphone. Basically, I have a $50 loyalty credit on the account that gets thrown away if we just end the contract, but I can "gift" it (the number and the credit) to whomever I like. I believe you may need to start a 2 year agreement, but I'm not sure on that. THIS WOULD REQUIRE THAT YOU TAKE THE NUMBER ON THE ACCOUNT AS WELL. You would be best served if you are looking to purchase a new 2 year contract, but if you want to try something else I don't really care knock yourself out lol. I'll sell you the Verizon phone I've got now on the cheap if you want a backup.

We wouldn't have to meet, I just need to tell Verizon who I'm gifting it to and they/you should handle the rest.

So, who wants 50 bucks?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom