• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    So I got an email last week about the 5.11 kilt and as much as I like their other products I've used, I decided what the hell, and I'm really liking this thing, was wearin it around the house for a bit, it's got standard side pockets like pants and it also has cargo pockets and loop attachment like on the pants and not to mention it's very freeing!! Does anybody else here have one?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was just complaining to my wife that pants suck and kilts should be the norm. If I buy pants that fit my thighs, they are 2" too big in the waist. Kilts would eliminate that issue.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But, you won't be able to use baby powder for jock itch. I mean...you could but powder drifting down under your [strike] skirt [/strike] kilt, is embarassing.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    But, you won't be able to use baby powder for jock itch. I mean...you could but powder drifting down under your [strike] skirt [/strike] kilt, is embarassing.

With all that air flow, no jock itch will be requiring powder.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I bought one the very first time they advertised, AS AN APRIL FOOLS's DAY JOKE! They had such a response, they actually produced them! Very comfortable, totally usable, despite what the *******s say! They offer them now about once a year limited!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Can I wear that as an RSO and still earn respect? I soooo want a pair.

When the NCAA stuff was going on in Indy recently I saw what appeared to be a husband/wife duo wearing Michigan hats and what I assume were the team colors on tartan kilts. I got on the PA and told them they were awesome. They waved and smiled.

I will now preemptively strike with a response to my own post.

image.png

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I own a 5.11 Tactical Kilt and wear it with pride... Attending a Flogging Molly concert this evening and planning to wear it!

Really enjoy mine, actually... Wore it to the NRA National Convention in Indy and it was a great day. Also have worn it to the range a few times in the summer. Plenty of pockets and it is amazing how much your movement changes when running drills! LoL

Top Bottom