• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I had this listed on Craigslist, but no one interested had a large enough vehicle to haul it away (I originally used a mini van). I figured I'd try my luck here on INGO. If you have any questions just PM me, though I work nights right now so I may be delayed in responding.

IMG_1951_zpsb053ba03.jpg

IMG_1958_zps89b150b6.jpg

IMG_1959_zps863bb4a4.jpg

IMG_1961_zps5afaa9e5.jpg

IMG_1963_zps4f6059f3.jpg

IMG_1965_zpsb5052eb4.jpg

46" rear projection HD 1080 Series TV with Zenith converter box and custom TV stand with glass doors. This TV has 4 (3 in back, 1 in front) standard AUX inputs and 2 High Resolution AUX inputs. Comes with an RCA universal remote. The TV stand has wheels for easy moving.

The TV is in perfect working condition. I'm only getting rid if it to free up space in our tiny apartment. Capable of watching 2 channels at once (great for football). Great for gaming as well.

Very heavy and will need two people to move it (I can act as the second person and help load into truck or van). Weighs 212 lbs according to manufacturer, though I moved it UP a flight of stairs by myself at one point, though I would NOT recommend that if you want to keep your back for any extended amount of time. The TV is currently at ground level again, so no stairs.

Dimensions:
    Screen - 46" measured diagonally
    Height w/o stand - 39"
    Height w/ stand - 49.5"
    Width - 43"
    Depth at deepest point - 27"

Only the TV, Remotes, TV stand, and converter box are for sale in this ad (as a package deal). All other items in the pictures are there simply because I am too lazy to clear it off (wife just decorated for christmas).

Located in the Castleton area.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    you will get more than 90 bucks out of it writing it off on your tax's by donating it to goodwill, and they will come pick it up if you can prove it works when they get there.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom