• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brownie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Fayette county
    Thought I might inquire here about socom handloads. Mainly using hornady ftx 325 grainers. anyone out there with any experience with this? If so would be most interested in lil gun and h-110 loads as i already have these powders. Thanks

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Talk to Kimball at Bobcat Steel. He's in the Site Advertiser section, his handle is Zbornac (or something like that). He loads his Socom with H110, I believe.

Brownie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Fayette county
    Hey thanks guys! been to .458 socom forums and thats gotten me started, but there are a really wide range of loads on that site kinda hard to know what to trust. especially when using h-110 pretty narrow load window! Min and Max loads arent usually but a grain or two different. and sorry svt I cant PM ya just yet brand new to site and dont have enough posts just yet. But thanks and when I get enough I'll try and do so.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Hey thanks guys! been to .458 socom forums and thats gotten me started, but there are a really wide range of loads on that site kinda hard to know what to trust. especially when using h-110 pretty narrow load window! Min and Max loads arent usually but a grain or two different. and sorry svt I cant PM ya just yet brand new to site and dont have enough posts just yet. But thanks and when I get enough I'll try and do so.

Found it....

325 gr hornady ftx - 32 gr H110 - 2.200 oal
    If you give me your email I have a bunch of data and crap from Teppu Jutsu.

Top Bottom