Free: 4' x 8' plywood table (reloading, garage, etc.)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    FREE! Come by and pick it up and it's yours!:ingo:

This table was used by us mostly for beer pong, but it would make a good reloading table. It is a 4' x 8 ' piece of plywood. The table stands ~36" high. The frame supports the top very well, has 2 supports under the plywood besides the entire outside frame.

It was originally coated in ~5 coats of poly, but it has sat outside and could use some finishing and a good cleaning. The plywood that's on there is still 100% usable, just a little warped around the screw holes.

I'd like to get $[strike]20 $10[/strike] NOTHING out of it, you pick it up. I've tied this to the roof of a SUV once, and won't be doing that again.

Would trade for 38spl ammo & 9mm ammo

mutzqe.jpg

2iv1gfs.jpg

21jw1ow.jpg

Last edited:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    how sturdy is it. is it wobbly?

Not wobbly, but it does move if you push it. A quick fix would be some angled 2x4 from the frame around the plywood to the legs. That'd sure it up real good, and would be easy. I'll take a look in the garage and see if I've got any 2x4's to do that real quick.

If you wanted you can swing by to check it out, I know you're not too far from me.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I have some 2x4s that I could use to sturdy it up, but I wouldn't be able to get to it until tomorrow.

We have an open house Sunday, so if you could get it tomorrow, that'd be a bonus for me :)

Top Bottom