Sellersburg, IN 47172
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​
    Sgt. Carey Huls
    Public Information Officer
    812-569-5242
    DATE: March 15, 2024​
    Dejaune Anderson Arrested in California
    Sellersburg - Friday, March 15, 2024: Detectives with the Indiana State Police announce the arrest of Dejaune Anderson, mother of Cairo Jordan, in connection with murder investigation.
    On Thursday, March 14, 2024, U.S. Marshalls located and arrested Dejuane L. Anderson in Arcadia, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. Authorities arrested Anderson on a warrant out of Washington County, Indiana. The warrant, issued in October of 2022, listed the charges as Murder, Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death (Level 1 Felony), and Obstruction of Justice (Level 6 Felony).
    Earlier in the week, Indiana State Police (ISP) detective Matt Busick in Sellersburg received information from a concerned citizen, which led to physically locating Anderson in California. ISP Detectives then worked seamlessly with U.S. Marshalls in California, who were able to identify and arrest Anderson as she attempted to board a public transit train.
    Detectives from the Sellersburg post are currently enroute to California to continue the investigation.
    This investigation began in April of 2022 when a man hunting for mushrooms located a suitcase in a heavily wooded area in rural Washington County. The suitcase contained the body of 5-year-old Cairo Jordan, who was unidentified at the time of the discovery.
    Original news release listed below:

ISP Requests Public’s Assistance in Death Investigation of Child
    Washington County
    - The Indiana State Police in Sellersburg are requesting the public's assistance in a death investigation that began on Saturday, April 16, 2022.
    Around 7:30 Saturday evening, while mushroom hunting, an area resident found the body of a black male child near a roadway in a heavily wooded area of eastern Washington County. The resident immediately called 911 and the Washington County Sheriff's Department responded. Detectives with the Indiana State Police in Sellersburg were then called to investigate.
    At this time in the investigation, detectives need the public's help in identifying the child. He is described as being a young, black male between the ages of five years old and eight years old. The child is approximately four feet tall and has a slim build and a short haircut. Investigators believe the child's death occurred sometime within the last week.
    Investigators have not released a time or cause of death as an autopsy is pending.
    If anyone has information that could help in the identification of this child, please call Detective Matt Busick with the Indiana State Police in Sellersburg at 1-812-248-4374 or 1-800-872-6743.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    If she had a conscience, just having to live out the rest of her days really knowing what she was responsible for would be good enough. Not having a conscience, will be sorted out in eternity more justly than anything I could think up on my own.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If she had a conscience, just having to live out the rest of her days really knowing what she was responsible for would be good enough. Not having a conscience, will be sorted out in eternity more justly than anything I could think up on my own.
    Maybe more justly, but I'm not sure it would be more painful than some of the stuff I could think up.

1OVE.gif

And just going to say, if she had a conscience, the act would never have been committed.

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Maybe more justly, but I'm not sure it would be more painful tgphan some of the stuff I could think up.

1OVE.gif

And just going to say, if she had a conscience, the act would never have been committed.

I think some people wake up after the fact. Unlikely, but it can happen. As far as eternity, any pain in this life will end at death. In eternity, the flame never quenches and the worm never dies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's too good for her. Drag it behind the family truckster from LA to Washington County.
    With any luck she'll die of hypothermia. If thats the case just toss the full suitcase in the dumpster and she can be buried between Kentucky Avenue and 465. I hear its a lovely view from up on that hill.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That's too good for her. Drag it behind the family truckster from LA to Washington County.
    I spent 14 of my first 21 years in the land of the 88 license plate. When Washington County makes national news it's rarely a good thing. The lady out in Becks Mill (the news said Salem, it was Becks Mill) who took care of business in a self defense situation is one of the few good ones. Bombs in 1988, Rich Vogler being killed on the track in 1990, and (many) tornadoes have been the usual reasons. Morgan's Raid, but that was WAY back in the day.

Then there was the child found in a suitcase found by mushroom hunters.

The County Jail is in Salem in the middle of the county. Between the county line from any direction and Salem there are a lot of hog farms. Those farmers would have no problem feeding what was left (after the drag from LA) to the hogs.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    UPDATE:

Mother of boy found dead in suitcase in southern Indiana asks to represent herself in court​

Anderson, 38, walked into the courtroom and claimed she was a sovereign citizen and repeatedly denied offers for a court-appointed lawyer.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    UPDATE:

Mother of boy found dead in suitcase in southern Indiana asks to represent herself in court​

Anderson, 38, walked into the courtroom and claimed she was a sovereign citizen and repeatedly denied offers for a court-appointed lawyer.

She should just go ahead and ask for capital punishment to be carried out as soon as possible.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    "'I have been under NSA surveillance for the past eight months and how can that qualify me as a fugitive on the run when I've also had a detail from Space Force that was following my every move,' Anderson claimed."

If this weren't so tragic, I'd ask what her username is...but I won't do that.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    UPDATE:

Drop her off in a suitcase with lead weights in it as well as her, offshore from the US since she's a sovereign citizen. Grant her request for deportation.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Drop her off in a suitcase with lead weights in it as well as her, offshore from the US since she's a sovereign citizen. Grant her request for deportation.
    On the WHAS link they have a picture of Judge Larry Medlock. 40 years ago he was a higher-up at Smith Cabinet (later known as Childcraft) in Salem. I used to see him cutting through the area where I worked, seemed like a good guy. I didn't know he was a lawyer.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "'I have been under NSA surveillance for the past eight months and how can that qualify me as a fugitive on the run when I've also had a detail from Space Force that was following my every move,' Anderson claimed."

If this weren't so tragic, I'd ask what her username is...but I won't do that.
    I can't find it on their website, but in a recording that WTHR just showed, she claimed she is a princess and is representing the entity of Dejaune Anderson. Oh, and she also claimed that her son was the grandson of Joe Biden. :nuts:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can't find it on their website, but in a recording that WTHR just showed, she claimed she is a princess and is representing the entity of Dejaune Anderson. Oh, and she also claimed that her son was the grandson of Joe Biden. :nuts:
    Trying to build her insanity defense.

Top Bottom