• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    Wanted to see who is interested in talking about 3D printed firearms and accessories. I have built a few with good results and they are getting better and better every day. Let's hear your thoughts and interests.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I have a recently acquired Ender 3 V2 that I'd like to eventually start using but since I'm just now getting into the 3d printing game, I'm going to work on some easier projects first. I need a bullet feeder for my Dillon xl750 first!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wanted to see who is interested in talking about 3D printed firearms and accessories. I have built a few with good results and they are getting better and better every day. Let's hear your thoughts and interests.
    All hail, Control Pew, Hoffman Tactical, AWCY and Ivan. Like Lucy, guns have escaped to cyberspace and the Star Trek replicator is coming soon.

My group makes mags. 2 Ender 3s during the pandemic for next to nothing.

We just make mags, M-16 and Glock mags. That's it.

Have shot Glocks, but recently interested in the Amigo Grande. More of a fanboy than maker right now, cause . . . we just do mags.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    All hail, Control Pew, Hoffman Tactical, AWCY and Ivan. Like Lucy, guns have escaped to cyberspace and the Star Trek replicator is coming soon.

Have shot Glocks, but recently interested in the Amigo Grande. More of a fanboy than maker right now, cause . . . we just do mags.

I have been following Hoffman and AWCY. Haven't tried printing mags yet but did the Hoffman and a Mod9. Also a CZAR but have not fired it. Looking to build a 10/22 pistol now. If your group is looking for another member, I'm interested.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have been following Hoffman and AWCY. Haven't tried printing mags yet but did the Hoffman and a Mod9. Also a CZAR but have not fired it. Looking to build a 10/22 pistol now. If your group is looking for another member, I'm interested.
    I want my first one to be Mussi's G22 Grizzly. We have fauxwood filament too.:D

Mussi is a fantastic designer who could be working for a gun company.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem

don't forget iprintgunz.

Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    I've been wanting to get into 3d printing for a while. I have a huge bank of gun related files but no printer. I heard the Ender 3 is a good start? How much counter space do you need to run one?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I've been wanting to get into 3d printing for a while. I have a huge bank of gun related files but no printer. I heard the Ender 3 is a good start? How much counter space do you need to run one?
    Space for 3-D printing is like a reloading press. Your "required space" will grow, lol.

Ender 3 is great choice for a butterknife. Do you follow The Pew? Alex brings the knowledge.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

What are you doing for springs? Just buying stock ones?

jbusyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    South of Indy
    I have 3d printed since around 2013, but haven't printed any frames that I've actually shot with.

I have printed many accessories such as dummy rounds, blue guns, mag loaders, chamber flags etc.

Top Bottom