• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Perception... probably the biggest factor for most women (many guys too). My wife judges everything else by her chiappa MC14 (Beretta 84FS fraternal twin). It's heavy with soft springs, shooting .380. anything that kicks harder (which is pretty much everything) she doesn't like :ugh:

Just one... My wife too. Some people are silly like that. Same with cars. Why would you ever have only one car? Whenever I hear difficulties from having a car in the shop I'm confused for a minute till I remember not everybody A. has multiple functioning vehicles and B. fixes their own car (bike, motorcycle, gun, house, etc).

Yeah, having 3 running vehicles as saved us a lot of inconvenience, and being able to fix things as saved enough money to....buy more guns. :rockwoot:
    You could just...selling a gun

I like everything I have.

You're doing something wrong if you haven't explained that guns naturally reproduce when left together unsupervised in the safe for any length of time..... kind of like women's shoes.

If you saw my gun safe, you would see I have explained it pretty good...and my old safe is pretty full too. :):

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    In 380 I'd agree with the G42. Doesn't take a lot to rack the slide. Nice and small and light. But, if you want something for her that's different look at a Beretta Tomcat in .32 acp. Super little pocket rocket with tilt up barrel. No need to rack the slide. Hammer fired, manual safety. Find one in Inox with walnut grips...beautiful.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    The Sig P238 is by far the sweetest micro pistol I've shot yet. It's very comfortable, very accurate, and very easy to shoot. I got my wife a Bersa 380 first and she didn't like it so I got her the 238 and the grin on her face the 1st time she shot it said it all. I got a 938 for myself and it shoots great too but gives a lot more snap to the hand. It doesn't bother me but it did surprise me at first. I had my daughter out shooting last weekend and she shot the 238, 938, 1911 45 acp, and Beretta 92. Of the pistols, she liked the 238 and 1911 the most and she did extremely well for her first time out. Her and her boyfriend want to go to the range again this weekend. Thank God I have a Dillon set up in the man cave.

Top Bottom