• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilcaveman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    elizabeth
    I bought some rubber bullets for my 357 about 30 years ago, they work great. I used them for target practice in the basement. The instructions called for drilling the flash larger to get better velocity. I cant find the the drill size.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I bought some rubber bullets for my 357 about 30 years ago, they work great. I used them for target practice in the basement. The instructions called for drilling the flash larger to get better velocity. I cant find the the drill size.
    That makes since. I probably wouldn't make more than 5 and just use those over again if she ran out.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Have her plant some rosemary in the garden. I also battle the cat issue, we just bought some chrysanthemum for this, the lady at the greenhouse said rosemary is better.

Something that works while no one is around is better.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    It isn't lead BB's it's those airsoft 6mm BB and my goal would be to make them the same velocity as an airsoft gun so there won't be any penetrate. Kids, and adults shoot themselves all the time with them in airsoft battles. They bounce off without injuries.

Maybe a 12ga load of them and use it as my airsoft battle gun :):

Dad isn't going to train them and mom is 77 now she plants a 30x50 garden and with food prices soaring and possibly a famine coming she'd rather eat vegetables than cat at least for awhile.
    These cats are strays and drop off cats probably by city people who no longer want them not neighbors cats. They are not our cats and dad seems to be collecting a collection of them.

She just bought a high frequency device and she is going to try it next.

One of the wild strays tried taking food from our coonhound and meet its demise the other day. One down and 8+ to go.
    I've had (still have some, I think) airsoft guns, the ones I had in high school left a nice welt when the bounced off and there are factory guns that shoot them several times harder than the crappy ones my buddies and I had in HS. No telling what velocity you'd get with saboted BBs out of a firearm. Cats have thinner skin but the fur helps but they aren't wearing eye pro. I'm just saying go higher or lower power.

That and using wax projectiles just seems a lot easier.

"Dad can train them" was sarcasm for "if dad isn't going to take responsibility to train them, he's going to lose them"

Top Bottom