• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Why, in the WORLD, is there no short reach trigger for the 365?
    I got one of the Grayguns adjustables, and it does eliminate some of the overtravel, but the break is still roughly 90 degrees or so.
    DAMMIT!
    Signed,
    An INGOer with little girl hands.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    TBH I think it's due to liability concerns, despite it's immense popularity not many companies make upgrades for the P365/P320 family. I believe due to the trigger group being a part of the actual "firearm" in this case. Because TBH I love my P365X but out of ALL of my firearms it has by far the worst trigger and my Ruger MK4 is dead stock minus the 507c.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I think my 365 triggers already have some of the shortest trigger reaches of all of my pistols. I guess I have never measured the reach. I am interested in what the differences are.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I’ve not a problem like that since I was 12.
    I have the other problem, too easy to reach the trigger. My hands are too big to allow the magazine on most guns to drop free.
    This is a picture of me and my P365 X MACRO grip. 17 round length grip….Having too small of hands is on thing and too big is another thing. ….. but, they’re both “things”!

Attachments

• IMG_9828.jpeg
      IMG_9828.jpeg
      448.7 KB · Views: 6

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    P365's in different configurations are my EDC guns always. They all have factory flat triggers. The triggers are all acceptable, but not great, with an underpowered reset. It is a sacrifice I make for the reliability, capacity, ergos and shootability. I have undersized hands also and I rock the small back strap and i have zero complaints.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I’ve not a problem like that since I was 12.
    I have the other problem, too easy to reach the trigger. My hands are too big to allow the magazine on most guns to drop free.
    This is a picture of me and my P365 X MACRO grip. 17 round length grip….Having too small of hands is on thing and too big is another thing. ….. but, they’re both “things”!

I hear you. A good friend of mine has big ass sausage fingers and big hands. He thinks I'm looney tunes for complaining about it.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I got rid of my P365 because the length of pull was too short and the grip too narrow for me to maintain a consistent grip while pulling the trigger all the way to the break. It's a common problem for me on micro-compacts, and one of the primary reasons I don't own any. That new Macro grip did make the 365 a bit interesting again, though it still doesn't offer all that much advantage over my 320 subcompact.

Top Bottom