• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGUNTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Plainfield
    • 358 Mag for sale or trade. Must be an avid reloader for this rifle. It is a custom Mauser 98 with a magnum action and Shilen barrel that is 26 1/2 in with the muzzle brake.
      It is a 35 cal. based on a 300 Wby Mag fire formed to 35cal. Comes with custom made reloading dies and 180 rounds to use for components because I am not sure you can sell reloaded ammo. I would have no problems meeting someone at the range to let them test fire it. You will be amazed at the accuracy. If you can see the reloading data provided it fires a 250gr bullet at just over 3000 fps. Again you should start low and work up your own load but if shooting with me we can again try my loads. With the muzzle brake on the recoil is about the same as a 3006 so not too bad. If sold as cash I am looking for $1700.00 with everything you see. If traded I am looking for a AR in 450 Bushmaster hopefully with a nice scope, set of dies and maybe some brass. This is about the only trade I am looking for at the time unless you have a real good looking AR15 Varmint set up. Not the cheapest rifle but a good Alaskan gun which is were I is used it or a real good African plains game rifle. Long add but thanks for looking.

Timney trigger and 4x12 Nikon scope with Luepold rings and base.

358.png~c100
    358.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom