• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I worked 19 years at the same place and planed to retire from there. Then the family sold it to a large corporation and well you know how that goes. I was just a number on a spread sheet that made to much money and acquired to much paid vacation. However I'm now in a spot I love even more. The only thing I miss is the people and friends I made.

Sorry I Dident mean to make this a bout me..Just venting
    Congratulations on your 30th and that sweet rig.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Congratulations. I started full time at my employer in 1986 part time in 1984 thats 36 years of full time. Had not thought about till after reading this post. I guess I will have to wait till 40 years in to reward myself.

SpinDrift762

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2022
    Brownsburg
    Congratulations on retirement, it is well deserved. Your choice in weapons was not what I was expecting to see, and I am floored by the M24. I’m glad that rifle found a great home, and I’m glad you’ve got the best sniper rifle ever! (in my completely unbiased and scientific opinion)

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    wow what a beauty. i really am kicking myself for not getting in on the run remington defense did for euro optic, dont think we will see these produced by the new remington

Top Bottom