• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, LLC
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Save 30% [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]As a thank you for patiently waiting for your Micron key chain knife, we are presenting you with a coupon for 30% off your next order at sogknives.com. That's right, 30% off your entire order. Be sure to place the your order before July 13 and use the code "micron2009" to receive your discount.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Code: micron2009[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Offer Expires: July 13, 2009 [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial]Forward email[/FONT]

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]SOG Specialty Knives & Tools, LLC
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Save 30% [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]As a thank you for patiently waiting for your Micron key chain knife, we are presenting you with a coupon for 30% off your next order at sogknives.com. That's right, 30% off your entire order. Be sure to place the your order before July 13 and use the code "micron2009" to receive your discount.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Code: micron2009[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Offer Expires: July 13, 2009 [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial]Forward email[/FONT]

Thanks for the reminder, I must've missed that on the mailer! I'm enjoying my SOG toothpick!

Top Bottom