• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishhp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    If anyone sees this ammo while perusing a gun store, please give me a heads up, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    TA

irishhp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Nice Drive

Hey JG,

Took a nice drive to Thomlinson's today to pick up some of the ammo as you described. Sounds like they've been there awhile, so in a few days I'll drive back for more. Thanks for your help.

TA

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Hey JG,

Took a nice drive to Thomlinson's today to pick up some of the ammo as you described. Sounds like they've been there awhile, so in a few days I'll drive back for more. Thanks for your help.

TA

They have been. And it's a caliber that isn't as quick a mover as the rest.
    There's no limit on the amount. I'm guessing since you said you'd be back, they must have told you there was...
    55ms9.gif

*sigh*... show up after 3.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Hey, Irishhp... The owner says come in when he's here and not only can you have as many as you want...he will cut you a great deal!
    Ask for Denny.

irishhp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Thanks!

Yep, when I was in, whoever helped me said a 1 box limit, but he'd let me have two. I wasn't upset about that because of the way things are right now. So, no big deal and that is why I was going to go back. But thank you so much for passing along the information -- I will definitely ask for Denny and the "deal"! You're the best! When is he normally in the shop?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yep, when I was in, whoever helped me said a 1 box limit, but he'd let me have two. I wasn't upset about that because of the way things are right now. So, no big deal and that is why I was going to go back. But thank you so much for passing along the information -- I will definitely ask for Denny and the "deal"! You're the best! When is he normally in the shop?

After 3, but if he's not there ask for me (Annie) or Lane. :yesway:

irishhp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Thanks!

Got your PM -- I can't respond cause I'm a newbie..but sounds good, I'll stop in next week and ask for you, Denny or Lane.

Cheers,
    TA

Top Bottom