2nd Amendment Patriots'

Bill Of Rights Day Celebration

Sunday, December 13, 2009
    2:00 - 4:00 PM CST

VFW Post 6576
    7331 Main Street,
    Wadesville, IN

:ingo: Be there, bring your family, bring your friends! :patriot:

This coming Sunday, December 13th is the 2nd Amendment Patriots annual Bill Of Rights Day celebration. It will be held at the Wadesville, IN at the VFW Post 6576. The hours are 2 to 4 PM Central Time. The charge is **FREE**

Our key note speaker is Indiana Secretary of Treasurer Richard Mourdock. We'll have some music and singing, an JROTC Drill Team and several adults and kids participating in the program. We extend this invitation to everyone. Most folks don't even know this country has a Bill Of Right Day or what day and year they were adopted. It's worth looking up and reading about. At one time in this country states like California and New York used to set aside an entire week to celebrate it. Now they spend 365 days a year trying to eradicate them.

For the past several months I've been negotiating with NRA Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre's personal assistant, about arranging to have him visit the 2nd Amendment Patriots. We're hoping to make this happen sometime this spring. I'm fairly certain that we'll make this happen based on the correspondence I've had with his assistant that we've know for some time. In the letter she sent me yesterday it looks like this /will/ come off because of the details she sent.

I know there are folks who have disagreements with the NRA, but let me make one point. It's indisputable that they are the largest and most recognized gun organization, not only in this country, but worldwide. Those of you who know me and the folks in the 2nd Amendment Patriotss, are aware that we have every intention to make Indiana the number one state in the Union that has the distinct reputation of being the/ most rabid pro gun, pro Second Amendment and most leave them people alone/state in the country. For that reason I will leave no door unopened or rock unturned or opportunity go by to achieve that goal. I will enlist the help of any group or individual that I can and appreciate their acceptance in that quest.

Determination is the driving fuel in all of us and a word that might express the effect it has would be "inexpugnable." It is defined as; to take by storm; that cannot be defeated by force; unconquerable; unyielding. For me it's another reason that I am seeking public office and I hope you all will take a look at my website and pass it on to others. JimTomes.com

Even though the senate district I am running for is but one of 50, if I were to be elected to office I would have the ability to have some impact throughout the state. For this reason I ask for support regardless of where you may live and on my website you would have that opportunity to do so. Both the fellow that will be in the primary against me and the one who currently holds the office are good individuals, but neither will advance the cause of liberty. That is no understatement.

On a final note, there is a gentleman, Daniel Bonnett, in Farmersburg, Indiana who contacted me about his efforts to make a difference and you can learn more about him and his group www.IndianaRevolt.org

Jim and Margie
    2nd Amendment Patriots
    STAY UNITED
    www.2ndamendmentpatriots.org | The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    Bill of Rights Day (Evansville, IN)

There will be a celebration of the anniversary of the Bill of Rights with singing, a performance by the Harrison High School ROTC, and guest speaker Richard Mourdock,Secretary of State of Indiana.

Top Bottom