• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1147&pictureid=5829
    picture.php
    nice bolt action in black synthetic stock. stock has few very minor scuffs from use but no abuse. bluing shows no marks I can see.Sighted in and ready to go.
    shot about 2 boxes of shells through it and it is really versitile. I bought it for a trip out west that never happend. It is a lazer of death for anything from coyotes to elk. Rifle will sell with 3.5 boxes of ammo. and sling, rings and 3x9 bushnell elite glass. package price $600 obo

if you want to trade for rifle - glass just shoot me an offer. I will try to repond quickly to all offers. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    been safe cleaning and thought I would give this another try. Cash is king make me an offer. or shoot me a trade offer. Thanks

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Bushnell Elite 3x9 it is all sighted in so I incuded it in sale but I am happy to sell it minus glass as I can use it on something else if you allready have glass you would prefer. Thank you all for looking.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    daily bump
    and sorry I was slow to respond to some messages (I think I have gotten back to you all now) been working alot last few says. still available so lets make a deal :)

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    I do and I even have more ammo (2 boxes more) and more dust on it I would throw in for no additional charge :) Kinda forgot about selling it and it has been in the back of the safe.

Top Bottom