• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The Speaker clapped and nodded in affirmation with the Ukraine issue and the spending to support that war. Perhaps some didn't catch that or don't care, but there are plenty of folks getting rich off of defense spending - and us here typing away aren't any of those folks.
    No one will do anything about it, so why get twisted up about it? Remember to vote in May and November though.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Tucker Carlson had a live response on Twitter last night, with over 1.7m people watching live. He had Victor David Hanson (who used to be on Fox a lot) and Alex Jones on, who I thought came across very well.

Network news is dead.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    whatever drug they pump him full of that turns his eyes black
    This right here! One of the first things I noticed during the 2020 debates. How can you be in a brightly lit room, especially one lighted for TV, and have your pupils completely blown? Whatever they are using is strong s***. The only time I've ever seen that up close was a young lady that was utterly whacked on uppers.

The term dementia Hitler is probably more accurate than many of us realize. Just like Hitler, Biden is probably propped up with a cocktail of drugs every time he has to be in front of people outside the inner circle of the regime.

I didn't watch the garbage, I figured I would follow up in the morning and see the summaries. I went and shot s*** and had fun. Shot better in the match than I have in a while! Much better use of my time.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Painful as it was, I watched the entire propaganda event.
    The expressions of the Speaker and the Republicans in the chamber was priceless.
    What he somehow managed to do was to fire up his base though.

Reactions: Mij
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    I watched it all. Gotta hand it to Greene for crossing the aisles wearing a MAGA hat. I was hoping someone could read lips and tell us what she said to him. Lots of selfie pics before and after. He did say he was going to make companies fill the chip bags back up. That is important.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Didn't watch it but saw a clip with no sound, looked like an angry confused old man, waving arms with stiff posture, bony hands clenched in fists. They eyes I can't figure, but I don't know much about drug reactions. Maybe that's why he squints all the time, because of pupil dilation.

Top Bottom