• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRBushee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Wells County
    Spent quite awhile there Wednesday, told em you said hello Slab. Just great people, what more can be said. I went mainly to exercise my knee, and druel alot. :): But also got some prices on a few rifles, that I am thinking about buying. And they also gave me a good price on a Taurus 24/7 pro for a friend, he said he would be checking you guys out.
    Well all I can do now is hope that this knee surgery doesn't eat up the gun money I had saved.:dunno:
    Oh tell Robin, the wife said your kids won't have to eat peanut butter sandwiches as long as she is working at the school.:D

People get your butts to the store, they really have some great deals.:yesway:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Well I made the trip from Indy today and it is definitely worth the drive. I went up that direction to trade with a friend and we decide to meet at the shop. The outside is ORANGE as mentioned in other post so I had no trouble finding it, just don't use the MapQuest directions! As soon as I walked in the door I was taken aback at how big it was inside! Very nice shop and very nice selection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. Also had fair prices on an ample supply of ammo. I met my friend to trade/sell something but after poking around the shop I found a Mossberg US44 .22 target rifle with a 3 digit serial #. I've never seen one in a shop before and while I was looking at it I noticed he had TWO! Soooo after milling around a bit and talking to the very pleasant older gentleman there I decided it had to go home with me, I'll sell something else to pay my bills. They gave me a decent price and while they were calling it in I looked at some very nice CZ452 rifles that they had in stock. The wood on a couple of them compares to what you would expect to find on a much more expensive rifle. Everybody there was very pleasnat and friendly and joked around while eating lunch and helping customers. If anybody plans on going up there soon lmk and I might tag along with you. I will definitely be going back! :yesway:

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Oh tell Robin, the wife said your kids won't have to eat peanut butter sandwiches as long as she is working at the school.
    biggrin.gif

OK, I actually laughed out loud. Thank goodness I have a private office at the main JOB.
    For those that don't know what this is about, if you children don't have money to pay for lunch they get a peanut butter sandwich. Well, since the shop has been going gang busters my wife has been helping out there, so we sometimes forget to give the boys money for lunch. I love my boys to death, but sometimes they don't think straight and they forget to ask for lunch money as well. It's not like we don't have the money, it's just that since things are really crazy right now we all forget.

By the way tell Suzie thank you! Robin says she is a hoot!

Top Bottom