• ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have one.
    The min pin barked then had the hairs go straight up. Took off. I figured another ground hog in the field. Grabbed the marlin 39a which I had just loaded the tube with rem thunderbolts.

Walked to the garden where I know the ground hog hole is. Min pin came to me. Took off to the east and started back coyote came down the fence line right to the garden. Bang 20 yards max. Min pin and coyote took off and she barked about 35 yards into neighbors field.

Shovel retrieve and hole dug. Little one like above.

As soon as we get a snow cover I am going to put the calls out

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby and I have had the covid so he hasn't been out much. Sad because he has that new night vision from his birthday and needs to use it! My daughter says she keeps hearing them out in the back of the property so even though we aren't seeing many on the cameras, they are still here. The bait pile is mostly visited by hawks, possums and coons.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    They all stink, but, a few weeks ago, we had one so bad that we couldn't stand it being in the truck bed. It smelled like rotting meat.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    They all stink, but, a few weeks ago, we had one so bad that we couldn't stand it being in the truck bed. It smelled like rotting meat.
    That was this one. We think he was rolling in my gut pile from Friday morning. I threw away the gloves I was wearing when I started to move him. Never smelled a worse one.

ivers4272

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Vincennes
    I went right after dark last week. I used a night vision scope and monocular. I called in four coyotes. As I tried to get my lens cloth out, I spooked them. They came in a lot faster than I thought they would.

Top Bottom