• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If Pence has grown on foreign policy, and has truly dropped the neocon thinking, I could vote for him. But I'd like to see him learn to give a speech without sounding like he's preaching a smarmy, piety-signaling sermon.

Jetta, take this man out and introduce him to some country Baptists so he can see Pence is neither unusual nor an outlier

Edit:How do you feel about German potato salad, jamil?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Question to Alpo:
    When did we vote to give control of the United States people and policy to Korea, Australia, Canada or Europe?

Yeah! This Niccolo dude said if you can't be both loved and feared, then it's better to be feared. Probably speaking to the fickleness of such love and its dependence on always buying drinks for the house

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Jetta, take this man out and introduce him to some country Baptists so he can see Pence is neither unusual nor an outlier

Edit:How do you feel about German potato salad, jamil?

On it! I'm setup a good service and baptism followed by a potluck dinner.

Jamil, just promise you'll bake cookies or a casserole and not just phone it in with a bucket of KFC.

PS - my coworker came into my office to tell me how listening to Harris talk makes her anxious, but Pence calms her down.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You need to broaden your reading list, then, Hatin'.

Biden is mum about expanding the Supreme Court. You know why? He's dead set against it, but he doesn't want to **** of the far left before the election. That's smart.

An equally likely assertion would be he's dead set in favor of it and doesn't want to **** of some other group in his fractious coalition. How can you tell? Might be he was promised a pudding pop at nap time if he went along with the ploy. We just don't know. It's prevarication, not leadership

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah! This Niccolo dude said if you can't be both loved and feared, than it's better to be feared. Probably speaking to the fickleness of such love and its dependence on always buying drinks for the house

Speaking of fickle....what happened to all the Hayekian republicans on this site? Hayek would say to let the airlines ...along with all other businesses....crater if they can't compete in present conditions.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    An equally likely assertion would be he's dead set in favor of it and doesn't want to **** of some other group in his fractious coalition. How can you tell? Might be he was promised a pudding pop at nap time if he went along with the ploy. We just don't know. It's prevarication, not leadership

I rely upon a couple of things. Biden isn't a radical. He doesn't have a fire in his belly. The last time this proposal was made was 90+ years ago and the majority of historians don't believe FDR would have carried out his threat (or made it over the legislative hurdles). In addition, Biden is by nature more conservative than people believe him to be. A conservative court does not cause him heartburn. Citizens United might. The rest? Probably not to any great degree. If Obamacare is overturned, he'll spend a great deal of time getting some form of health care for the bottom 50% of the nation.

It ain't gonna happen, amigo. It's just another bunch of political magpies talkin' out of their beaks and ass at the same time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh, they've had exposure to Trump, and despite your misgivings, Trump has given our allies reason for concern.

Even the most powerful country on Earth needs friends.

Sigh. The graphic you show is, according to the accompanying article, indicating the percent of people confident of Trump 'doing the right thing in world affairs'. Not a very specific question. What is the right thing in world affairs? Enable European nations to sell out to Russia (Nordstream 2, perennial failure to meet NATO commitments) and China (sucking up to the CCP and Iran, compromising tech backbone security by using Huawei) all so their elites can more easily hold on to power and make money at our expense? With friends like that we can don't need an enemies dance card. Friends don't let friends sell themselves down the river

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I rely upon a couple of things. Biden isn't a radical. He doesn't have a fire in his belly. The last time this proposal was made was 90+ years ago and the majority of historians don't believe FDR would have carried out his threat (or made it over the legislative hurdles). In addition, Biden is by nature more conservative than people believe him to be. A conservative court does not cause him heartburn. Citizens United might. The rest? Probably not to any great degree. If Obamacare is overturned, he'll spend a great deal of time getting some form of health care for the bottom 50% of the nation.

It ain't gonna happen, amigo. It's just another bunch of political magpies talkin' out of their beaks and ass at the same time.

Do you prefer your crow grilled or fried?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Sigh. The graphic you show is, according to the accompanying article, indicating the percent of people confident of Trump 'doing the right thing in world affairs'. Not a very specific question. What is the right thing in world affairs? Enable European nations to sell out to Russia (Nordstream 2, perennial failure to meet NATO commitments) and China (sucking up to the CCP and Iran, compromising tech backbone security by using Huawei) all so their elites can more easily hold on to power and make money at our expense? With friends like that we can don't need an enemies dance card. Friends don't let friends sell themselves down the river

It's a vote of confidence, or not. Why is that so hard to understand? What good is it to be "the greatest country in the world" when the other 150+ countries don't agree? When they begin to look to other countries for leadership?

The sun set on the British Empire. It could well set over the USA.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Mandatory gun buybacks, the green new deal, and racial identitarianism aren't radical things to you?

Go read his campaign platform.

I think you're in denial about what Biden actually supports because you don't want him to support it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Do you prefer your crow grilled or fried?

OjIW.gif

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Mandatory gun buybacks, the green new deal, and racial identitarianism aren't radical things to you?

Go read his campaign platform.

I think you're in denial about what Biden actually supports because you don't want him to support it.

I remember reading a platform that promised a 1954 mile fence along the border with Mexico. So far we have 300 miles, of which only 5 miles covers new ground.

And Mexico didn't give us a nickel for it...despite campaign promises.

Don't succumb to fear tactics.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I remember reading a platform that promised a 1954 mile fence along the border with Mexico. So far we have 300 miles, of which only 5 miles covers new ground.

And Mexico didn't give us a nickel for it...despite campaign promises.

Don't succumb to fear tactics.

So what is Joe Biden lying about and not lying about?

Furthermore, what makes you think he'd live out his term, and that Kamala would be as "moderate" as he is?

The same concern was present with McCain/Palin.

Top Bottom