• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I might have missed the match book somewhere, if I did I appoligize. I am driving in the morning of the match, when does registration/check-in open? And if there's anything else I might need to know as I have never been to SCCC?

Thanks,
    Parker

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Email went out yesterday, but some people are saying they didn’t get it

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Our Match Sponsor SNS will be taking orders and delivering to the match Saturday and Sunday.
    No shipping charges when you pick up, at the range, get your orders in now, the truck fills up quick. www.snscasting.com
    USPSA Preferred Vendor USPSA members will receive 5% off orders of 500 - 4999 using Code USPSA5,
    orders over 5000 receive 10% with code USPSA10

We will be drawing for the early registration donation from our Match Sponsor Target Sports of Sheridan, IN from Ron and Mary Ann Cooper and will be announced Saturday morning.

TechWear USA Match Jersey https://urlzs.com/obtCc

MATCH INFORMATION: USPSA Level 2 Match, you must be a current USPSA Member BEFORE you can shoot the match (do this before you get there)
    All current USPSA rules will apply, especially gun handling rules and Division Equipment rules. SilverCreek is a Cold Range.

-Starting Tuesday we will be changing over the stages from the JP PCC Match, the range is closed.

-The Squad Matrix for Saturday/Sunday and Range Map is posted on the registration page on Practiscore Match Documents ( https://practiscore.com/sns-400-indiana-section-championship/register )

-Red's Comfort Food Truck will be onsite to sell lunch, CASH ONLY.

-Registration will open at 6:45am end at 6:00pm Friday- Saturday & Sunday morning in the club house; Range/Bays are closed until Friday 7:45am

Friday 7:15am Staff Meeting - On range under Pavilion, register in club house before coming to meeting
    7:45am Report to stage 8:00am 'Make Ready'

Saturday 7:45am - Report to first stage
    8:00am - 'Make Ready'

Sunday 7:45am - Report to first stage
    8:00am - 'Make Ready'

Trophy Only Match (will be mailed) Information posted on the registration page ( https://practiscore.com/sns-400-indiana-section-championship/register )

We will be taking your updated classification from the download Wednesday. Please ensure your information is current on your registration

This is your matchbook and all other information is on the Practiscore Registration page.

322 Registered competitors, 12 stops, 13 stages, 410 rounds Safe travels, see everyone on the range this coming week.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    "Email went out yesterday, but some people are saying they didn’t get it"

Went into junk mail on my pc for some reason, not sure what triggers the junk mail filter automatically.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you are coming down 65. You need to go south to the highway 60 exit. The normal exit has bridge out on county road 311.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    3 stages left to hang targets on and bag. The others are done. Going to be a tough match but fun.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks to all the hard working folks that have sacrificed their personal time to get this set up!!! I have worked a couple major matches (including this one) and it is a big commitment. People don't realize how much work it is.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    3 stages left to hang targets on and bag. The others are done. Going to be a tough match but fun.

Way ahead of last minute, it is like somebody has done stuff like this before.

Anybody know where squad 102 will start Friday? Big stages + little brain + not much time to ponder makes me want to figure out the mornin **** in the mornin and the other **** at lunch time.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    To be honest after a couple of days of set up I was unsure how fun this match would be. Having shot the match I can say it was fun. There are a couple of things I would have done differently. But in many ways it was exactly what I needed. Getting ready for LoCap Nationals for one. 40 and 44 round stages make you stay focused if you want to do well. The 19 yard standard was tough. But tough is needed.

Fun match, challenging match, a great squad of dudes, who did not need the range master all day because we knew what we were doing (it was nice to watch the rangemaster chew on the match director). Call it a good day. Plus it never really rained.

For the guy who ducked out of L 10 because of my classification. I hope that vaginal infection clears up.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    To be honest after a couple of days of set up I was unsure how fun this match would be. Having shot the match I can say it was fun. There are a couple of things I would have done differently. But in many ways it was exactly what I needed. Getting ready for LoCap Nationals for one. 40 and 44 round stages make you stay focused if you want to do well. The 19 yard standard was tough. But tough is needed.

Fun match, challenging match, a great squad of dudes, who did not need the range master all day because we knew what we were doing (it was nice to watch the rangemaster chew on the match director). Call it a good day. Plus it never really rained.

For the guy who ducked out of L 10 because of my classification. I hope that vaginal infection clears up.

The “Barely Legal” match could probably be dubbed the
    “The Back up, don’t miss your spot, it breaks down into 8’s...sorta” Match

but probably not “Hoser” Match

off to find a live chicken to see if we can stop the rain again

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Really good stages. Challenging on multiple tasks. This match is like a long workout (in a good way).

And I thought about shooting Limited 10. . . . . . .except my eyes are too bad to shot iron sights. . . . . . and I like having 22 in the mag . . . . . . . . and I reload 9mm. . . . . . . .and shooting minor is just plain better.

Thanks to everyone for putting this match together.

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.

1st I didn't duck out because of your classification, I did it because there was only 2 L10 shooters.
    2nd, what do you usually use to clear up yours? Vagisil cream or powder? :poop:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    1st I didn't duck out because of your classification, I did it because there was only 2 L10 shooters.
    2nd, what do you usually use to clear up yours? Vagisil cream or powder? :poop:

I just roll with the standard and constant drip from the inflammation, sometimes the sand helps. You tell it your way. I will tell it mine.

Top Bottom