• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    thanks mom!!.....here are a couple more....

2l8eown.jpg

11uut76.jpg

10fx1td.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love seeing a healthy number of deer on my cameras. I've been seeing some nice bucks here as well. Not many fawns in my yard this year, but I'm still seeing plenty of does and several bucks.

I had 1182 pictures on the camera in my backyard the other day...most of those were taken during the night. I change the cards daily so that was in about 24 hours.

Here are a few I had a week or so ago that show some of the bucks I am seeing. This is in my back yard.

STC_0300.jpg

STC_0342.jpg

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I love seeing a healthy number of deer on my cameras. I've been seeing some nice bucks here as well. Not many fawns in my yard this year, but I'm still seeing plenty of does and several bucks.

I had 1182 pictures on the camera in my backyard the other day...most of those were taken during the night. I change the cards daily so that was in about 24 hours.

Here are a few I had a week or so ago that show some of the bucks I am seeing. This is in my back yard.

STC_0300.jpg

STC_0342.jpg

very nice bucks mom!!!!

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Finally got my cameras out this weekend. Also got one tree stand down that I am going to set up in another spot. I will go back out in 2 weeks to check for pictures. Did not see any deer sign but a lot of turkey signs. Hoping this year is much better than last.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Looks like you've got a coyote that needs killed Brad! May work out as an extra bonus in bow season or something!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't believe I have seen this guy on my cameras previously. His presence may explain why I'm not seeing the others that I was watching all summer. I don't know if he was just passing through but it was pretty exciting seeing him on the card when I pulled it this morning.

STC_0055.jpg

Top Bottom