• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Sorry if this is a dupe but I didn't find anything on it.

Looks like on July 27 (same day BHO is supposed to sign the UN Gun Treaty last I heard), a documentary film from Oscar winning producer of Schindlers List, Gerald Molen, is being released nationally.

2016: Obama's America | Official Movie Site

A little more on Mr Molen from this article in the Washington Times

http://www.readability.com/mobile/articles/ysuuic7c?mobile-shortener-banner=1

"Mr. Molen, 77, is the Hollywood heavyweight and Oscar-winning producer behind “Schindler’s List,” “Rain Man,”and “Jurassic Park” among many other blockbusters. But he prefers life in Montana to that in Tinseltown, and as a former U.S. Marine, he has a strong memory of a traditional, cheerful, can-do America. He’s also not too keen on Mr. Obama’s penchant to “go around Congress,” among other things.

“We don’t have an imperial presidency. He’s not the king,” Mr. Molen says."

So, are you planning on seeing this movie? If its evn playing anywhere near here that is.

Last edited:

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    What's the movie going to tell us that we don't already know?
    There's times it's about educating the masses and not just INGOs political research experts;), and as it's based on a book that many here are likely to have already read, probably not too much that's new.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There's times it's about educating the masses and not just INGOs political research experts;), and as it's based on a book that many here are likely to have already read, probably not too much that's new.

If they haven't figured it out by 8 years, I don't think they're going to go see the movie. The critics will call it an anti Obama film and those who support him will not go see it. The director knows there's a huge audience that doesn't like Obama and many of them will come see the movie.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    If they haven't figured it out by 8 years, I don't think they're going to go see the movie. The critics will call it an anti Obama film and those who support him will not go see it. The director knows there's a huge audience that doesn't like Obama and many of them will come see the movie.
    I guess there's no point then? Game over? Okay...

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Maybe this question would be more germane after the movie has actually been released. I don't know what I don't know and I don't know what's in the movie.

We know very little about the guy's past and I don't think we ever will. People have spent the last 4 years trying to find dirt on him and haven't succeded. College transcripts, verifiable proof of his birth status one way or the other, etc. If this director has dirt that nobody else has found, he should have been on the republican campaign committee long before now.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    We know very little about the guy's past and I don't think we ever will. People have spent the last 4 years trying to find dirt on him and haven't succeded. College transcripts, verifiable proof of his birth status one way or the other, etc. If this director has dirt that nobody else has found, he should have been on the republican campaign committee long before now.

Agreed. And what has been discovered many people refuse to believe...

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    If you liked it, I'm sure I probably will too. We seem I share similar views on most things. Perhaps I'll pick it up before the movie releases.

I just wonder if it will make it to a local theater here in Indy.

Top Bottom