• ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's a major match. Bring 500 rounds and don't worry about it.:D

There is always the possibility of reshoots, steel that starts wiggling around, etc.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I noticed the staff has scheduled a very nice sun shinny day for themselves to shoot. But It seems they did not do the same for everyone else. Hmmmmm

I am seeing a conspiracy !

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I would like to thank everyone that help put on this match, Saturday was very wet, cold and sloppy muddy. You went out of your way to make everyone welcome and assist in great ways. The rain created a lot of head aches for the staff and after 10 + hours in the wet slop you all were very polite and even happy to be there. Or at least you seemed to be.

AWESOME JOB GUY'S AND GAL"S Thank You!!!!!

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I received an email from the county Soil and Water Conservation coordinator thanking me for bringing back so much fertile northern Indiana soil to southern Indiana. The mud on my clothes alone improved the "loam to clay" ratio by 0.78%. :)

Thanks guys. Everyone was quite hospitable and the staff smiled despite the rain (they got wet and muddy as well). The squad was filled with good people. It was a fun match and worth the drive.

Good luck to those completing the match on Sunday, you should have great weather today.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    What a miserable day. No way to even stay dry or keep equipment dry. Soaked to the bone.

Great stages. Would love to shoot them again, in dry conditions. I really liked the small stages in the upper range, nice tight courses with high round counts, tucked in targets. Made you to try and think.

Great squad, nice to shoot with some new revolver guys and meet them.

Well done Staff, you can't control the weather, but you did good on the match.:yesway:

Now it's time to clean up the gear.....:(

;)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Congratulations to the Warsaw crew that put on another outstanding match. The stages were fun. The Johnboat stayed in the truck. The hotel smelled so bad and I blame Adam. The rain Saturday afternoon made the shooting difficult and the pasting was miserable. Alyssa shot her first major match. She started with 2 mikes on the first stage and had zero from then on. 2 veteran shooters on our squad did not finish the match but her gun handling was fine. I feel sorry for Steve and Jan for having to put up with Chaney all weekend. The carry gun ran without a hitch. I had one mike each day. Seemed like a good amount of alphas. I will check the scores later. Hope to get some video up tonight. Guns need cleaned and I am a little worn out. A long weekend of running my mouth was exhausting.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I have been WET!!! I have been COLD!!!! I have stood in MUD before!!!! I have tried to shoot fast in BAD FOOTING!!! I have had to clean MUD out of magazines before!!!!!But not all in the same MATCH!!!!
    Great stages Brent and crew but was REALLLY glad to get this match OVER!!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Here is Alyssa's video. Pretty good especially for the conditions on Saturday.

[video=youtube;HHurpqeO9eY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHurpqeO9eY[/video]

Last edited:

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Thanks everybody for the fun....

I believe I shot fantastically average. If I shot paper good, they I couldn't hit the steel and vice versa. Plus three stages of mag issues slowed me down.

I believe I'm inserting the mags (ACT Mags) in such a way that it partly strips the top round and then double feeds it in the chamber. Just a thought if possible (shooting single stack).

Top Bottom