• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Thanks guys, of course there was only three of us signed up in Revo and only two of us shot. It was a great match, Saturday I felt pretty good about my shooting, a couple of jacked up reloads but I was happy with the way things went. Sunday was not a good day, make up shot on steel causing an unplanned standing reload on the first stage, next three stages got "CLICK" instead of "BANG" so I went to the back-up gun, and the last stage of the day was just a bad stage plan. I figured the bad stage plan out before I shot but knew better than try and change it then.
    The stages were great, I had a Great time despite Sunday's crappy performance, and definitely learned some things from the match. Looking forward to next years TN match.
    [video=youtube_share;uUUd4WW31yc]http://youtu.be/uUUd4WW31yc[/video]
    For the record, the gun that was acting up was NOT the gun I practiced with Friday.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Bob, Bob, Bob here is a quote from the original Beverly Hills Cop movie.

Axel Foley: Before I go, I just want you two to know something, alright? The supercop story... was working. Okay? It was working, and you guys just messed it up. Okay? I'm trying to figure you guys out, but I haven't yet. But it's cool. You f**k up a perfectly good lie.

Bob The Badazz Bob story was working and you messed it up. You don't have to tell everything.:dunno:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have been engaged in a long distance relationship with my gun. (I get to see in Sundays) Several of the field courses were challenging in this match. I handled them just fine. I was a little slow on a few other stages and sucked on the speed shoots. One of the worst draws I have ever had in my life. On stage 9 the RO had said, "are you ready"? and I noticed a couple of RO's on another stage downrange. Here is what it looked like on the stages where the camera did not defeat my brother.

TN 2013 - YouTube

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    I have been engaged in a long distance relationship with my gun. (I get to see in Sundays) Several of the field courses were challenging in this match. I handled them just fine. I was a little slow on a few other stages and sucked on the speed shoots. One of the worst draws I have ever had in my life. On stage 9 the RO had said, "are you ready"? and I noticed a couple of RO's on another stage downrange. Here is what it looked like on the stages where the camera did not defeat my brother.

TN 2013 - YouTube

I think it was better watching in person.

Top Bottom