• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Does that mean that they feature plenty of . . . gratuitous movement?

INDEED AN UNDERSTATEMENT...you could definitely tell the match director was 15 years my Junior and in shape. Also ALOT of targets in groups of 4...which is great, shoot, reload, sprint 30 yards and repeat x 4. :D Which is OKAY if you don't have to re-shoot every stinking stage because R.E.F.s or improper pasting of targets :xmad:...or in shape:dunno:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Fair enough, I'm gonna try to get registered and get my paperwork sent down. Hopefully it'll be a good time. It will be my first match outside Indiana

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Now looking over them again, first time in a month or so

yeah they are a running fest again

Blue Grass Sportsmens League

but just a little more creative, not all of the targets are stacked in 4's

I took a look. Makes you appreciate the Indiana matches-I think someone else already said that as well.

It's a 4hr and 1 min drive from my house, a really long way in my mind but I'm not gonna rule anything out yet!

Bwframe-I appreciate the offer and will be in contact!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I took a look. Makes you appreciate the Indiana matches-I think someone else already said that as well.

It's a 4hr and 1 min drive from my house, a really long way in my mind but I'm not gonna rule anything out yet!

Bwframe-I appreciate the offer and will be in contact!

It's not that far. get with dougbarnes and share a ride . he's close to your area. I had a good time last year but this is not a match to favor a fat guy.:D If I was off that weekend I would shoot it. Go and have a great time
    I have a chrono but I have never been able to get a reading out of. youre welcome to try but i think it's a lemon

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Before I commit to making driving arrangements I need to get registered etc for the match. I just sent my payment and info out to USPSA today, so I should have my information within the week according to them. Once I have that, I'll send my paperwork out and hopefully get squaded with at least one person I know.

I appreciate the offer on the chrono Riverman! I'm going to get with bwframe soon, or does anyone know where they sell them locally?

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    RJ, I have a Pact timer/chrono for sale in the classifieds. If you are interested we could go to MSCC set it up and try it out before you buy. Let me know

Doug

Before I commit to making driving arrangements I need to get registered etc for the match. I just sent my payment and info out to USPSA today, so I should have my information within the week according to them. Once I have that, I'll send my paperwork out and hopefully get squaded with at least one person I know.

I appreciate the offer on the chrono Riverman! I'm going to get with bwframe soon, or does anyone know where they sell them locally?

Top Bottom