• Status
    Not open for further replies.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    You need to count myself and my wife out, too. I was told today that relatives from Texas will be here Saturday and the family is having a gathering starting at 11 AM. I even rescheduled this on my calendar so we wouldn't miss it. I'm not having much luck with INGO events, for some reason.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Are you going to bring anything in 9mm?
    Sold the 9mm I was going to bring, but if you talk sweet to another member they may let you shoot it. I am bringing a M16 in 22LR (Not the most reliable but fun), a KRISS Carbine Semi Auto and a KRISS SMG Full Auto.
    I do have a .380 in full auto but with ammo so expensive I doubt anyone would shoot it.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Glock Poster Art Raffle!!!

Jim Rader will be raffling off a few Glock Poster's (samples below). As you can see these are nice framed posters. Proceeds will be going to, I believe, The Wounded Warrior Foundation.

Be sure to stop by and buy a ticket, or several. If your not the poster art type, donations will be accepted as well. :yesway: :ingo:

2i9lagi.jpg

2hz22xj.jpg

24vtsvo.jpg

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, despite the heat! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Jim Rader will be raffling off a few Glock Poster's (samples below). As you can see these are nice framed posters. Proceeds will be going to, I believe, The Wounded Warrior Foundation.

Be sure to stop by and buy a ticket, or several. If your not the poster art type, donations will be accepted as well. :yesway: :ingo:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, despite the heat! :D

Looks good. Too bad they're GLOCK! :D J/K

Depending on if my daughter is in surgery tomorrow or tonight depends on my attendence. She has a cyst that needs to come out, at 4y/o. Poor thing. Better now than later I guess. Either way family before all.

Also, I guess my oldest has to go to her REAL dad's house this weekend and then summer camp.

I'm so glad my wife keeps me in the loop. Hell half the time she forgets about things about as much as I do. It's kinda scary actually.

Someone just smack me. I'ma be so BUMMED if I can't handle that Kriss without ever firing it! I even bought some .45 just for that purpose! :n00b:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Sold the 9mm I was going to bring, but if you talk sweet to another member they may let you shoot it.

Im fine with people shooting the M11/NINE with either the factory upper (1200rpm) or the Lage upper (600rpm) as long as they are shooting factory ammo.

Also, I didn't get my C-more ordered quick enough so we may have to scrounge up a red dot or a pair of flip up AR sights for the Lage because it is a flat top with no sights.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Looks good. Too bad they're GLOCK! :D J/K

Depending on if my daughter is in surgery tomorrow or tonight depends on my attendence. She has a cyst that needs to come out, at 4y/o. Poor thing. Better now than later I guess. Either way family before all.

Also, I guess my oldest has to go to her REAL dad's house this weekend and then summer camp.

I'm so glad my wife keeps me in the loop. Hell half the time she forgets about things about as much as I do. It's kinda scary actually.

Someone just smack me. I'ma be so BUMMED if I can't handle that Kriss without ever firing it! I even bought some .45 just for that purpose! :n00b:

you can give me that 45 ammo and I'll fire it for you :D

that way I can use my 45 for my other guns, lol

but really I hope your daughter will be ok, I agree family first above all.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I'll be brining some FN shirts, 21ST Century Firearms Shirts, and some misc hats to give away until I run out. Plus one lucky person will get a Glock bag.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll be there in my INGO shirt with my son and my son only. Daughter is ok, I guess. Going for a third opinion next week.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Dang! Poor planning on my part. I pick my son from the Indy airport on the 28th!
    Gonna get him statrted shooting a bit more. He's done .22's but it's time to move to some bigger fun for him!

You all have a great time tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom