• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    I have a 2009 GMC Canyon Crew Cab SLE 2WD with the Z71 suspension package. It only has 32K miles and has been dealer serviced. I can provide the service record from Circle GMC. no accidents or issues. Located in Northwest Indiana.
    Additional options include SLE-2 package with inline 3.7L I5 Vortec, Bucket Seats, Rear Sliding Window. The factory off-road suspension package includes high stance off-road suspension package, 17" chrome wheels, Body colored wheel flares, locking rear differential and recovery hooks on the front.
    Additionally, it has an auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass, temp and onstar. Tow rating is 5,300lbs and the gear ratio is 3.73.
    This is a great truck with a really great ride. The Z71 suspension provides great ground clearance and and an unbelievable smooth ride. The stability track and locking differential really work well when the weather gets slippery.
    I am asking $16,000 Low Miles and taken care of.
    Serious offers only and yes, the tent in the pictures is included. It is made for the truck.
    alit1e.jpg
    r8fh2e.jpg
    2ikbkp3.jpg
    2ikbkp3.jpg
    t6t3lz.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom