Please reply by conversation.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    *recent price drop*
    Ladies and gentlemen, here we have a 2003 Suzuki RM 125 two-stroke offroad dirtbike, asking 1500 OBO. In the link below you will find multiple angles of the motorcycle, showing the awesomeness and a few problems. Mainly there are two problems: semi-broke brake lever and dented exhaust pipe, both of which have no negative effects on the performance of the bike.

PICT0447.jpg

The bike hasn't been ridden much this year, or last year for that matter. Total of 4 times in 09/10, and i keep the gas tank sta-bil'd pretty much year round, and the oil was changed this past February. It's a fun bike, and it was ridden for one really good season in 04, a few weeks in 05, and pretty much was parked in a garage since then, save the four or five short rides these past two years. Bike has never been raced.

The bike is located in a relative of mine's garage, and if you would like to see it in person, i'll have to schedule a 'show' date, since they live in BFE. It isn't sparkling clean, but it hasn't been dragged through the mud either. Have a helmet that may go with the bike, but am currently undecided.

I'm looking to bank around $1500, OBO. Am considering partial trades, but nothing too expensive please, i'm looking to get some cash out of this sale. PM with offers, questions, or requests for more pics.

Pics:
    RM125 pictures by jjohnisme - Photobucket

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom