Please reply by conversation.

Swom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    East Indy
    FS/FT 2003 - 2006 Silverado leather kit

I have a complete leather seat kit for 03-06 Silverado extended cab trucks with the 40/20/40 bench seats. Color is Pewter, matches the typical gray color that most Chevy's of that era have. Kit specifically says it's for Silverado but I would assume it would also fit Sierra's with 40/20/40 bench as well. Has both front and rear seat covers.

I had purchased for my 03 Silverado but I ended up trading truck prior to installing, i.e. these are still new in the box.

Here is a quick video link for GM seat cover removal / installs. This video is for power buckets so you can almost skip the first 5 minutes to get past them removing power connectors and such. Starting around the 5min mark in the video you see the type of plastic connectors the seat covers use. Basically pull back the connectors and remove the old cloth and then replace with the new leather and re-hook the plastic connectors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoEkJfXNfo

Looking to trade for firearms or maybe 9mm, .40sw or .380 ammo or ???. FTF meet in Greenfield/Far East Indy. No shipping due to overall weight/size of package. Cash price $250

Pictures don't do a super job of displaying the leather texture or color so if you want more detailed pics or anything please IM me.

fye3ah.jpg

31619he.jpg

Last edited:

Swom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    East Indy
    Saturday bump. Do some google searches for the self-installs on these, with some patience and DIY skills these can be swapped in at home.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom