SOLD

PLEASE READ WHOLE AD
    2001 Chevy Blazer 4WD 2 door for sale.
    Mileage 135,000 ish
    4.3 Liter V6
    Has 5 speed, not automatic transmission
    Located in Noblesville 46060 about 1 mile from Cabelas off I69

The good
    Almost no rust. Starting to get a little in the rear quarters. This truck spent most of its life belonging to the city of Roswell, NM so no real salt until the last few years. A couple dents and scrapes but nothing major.
    A/C and heat both work very well
    Shift on the fly electronic 4WD works well
    Clutch works well with no slipping
    Interior is in good shape, No tears or major stains. could use a good cleaning
    1 year old interstate battery
    new fuel pump
    rear tire carrier for full size spare
    Has a clean title

The Bad
    It has an ignition issue right now. It is getting fuel and will crank but will not fire. I thought it was the fuel pump so put new in and still wont fire. It is getting fuel and will load up the cylinders but wont fire. Before this issue everything was running really good then developed a miss and then quit firing all together. I used to drive it everyday until this happened. It will probably need to be towed out. You are welcome to do some work on it here but can't be to in depth because my HOA will have a cow. I was going to fix it but don't have the time or energy right now and just really want it gone from in front of my house.
    ABS control module is out. You still have power brakes but no ABS function and the light is on in the instrument panel.
    Manual windows and locks, not power but all work
    Rear tires have about 5,000 miles on them and are in good shape. Front tires have about 35,000, still have decent tread left but are 8.5 years old so I wouldn't go cross country with them. Spare tire is the same model and size as the rest. All are goodyear wrangler radial a/t
    https://www.amazon.com/Goodyear-Wrangler-Radial-Tire-75R15/dp/B004QL66XO

Price I want $600 Firm for just truck/ $1000 with extra set of tires and wheels.
    I also have a brand new set of 5 tires (same tires as above with stickers still on them) all mounted on factory aluminum wheels that look like these
    mBDwt1ZB-C7gpUf-5o84Ocw.jpg

8dV33yjl.jpg
    [/IMG]
    LpQogx8l.jpg
    [/IMG]
    3918Sixl.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom