• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    I'm selling my beloved titanium silver metallic 2001 BMW 540i. This car is in outstanding condition for the year and mileage, and it's loaded with just about every option except for reverse sensing. This has the M62TU (4.4L V8) with 5 spd automatic trans and open shiftgate (Steptronic). It runs very well and is in excellent mechanical condition.

I recently replaced the primary washer pump and had the ABS module rebuilt. I had planned to replace the plugs/boots/valve cover gaskets, but I never got around to it; so all those parts will be included with sale. The tires are quite new General G-Max and have ~5,000 mi on them (Road Force balanced). Additionally, this was aligned with install of new tires on a Hunter alignment machine. Oil changed within last ~500 mi with MAG1 European 5W-40. I am selling this because I decided I needed something a bit more practical. Here are the features:

-Sport package
    +M5 suspension
    +high gloss trim
    +3.15 rear diff (open)
    +more aggressive gearing/torque converter
    -Driver+pass 16-way heated comfort seats
    -DSP sound system
    -Cold weather package with intensive washer system
    -Folding rear seats w/ ski pass
    -Power rear sunshade
    -Later sunshades
    -Tinted windows
    -Style 32 wheels w/ full-size spare
    -FX-R autoleveling Bi-Xenons
    -Orion angel eyes

The wheels have been plastidipped black...largely to reduce the appearance of brake dust build-up. This can be pretty easily reversed if so desired. This does have the pretty standard pixel issues associated with these year BMWs, although it's a bit worse on the stereo. All original keys and manual will be included with this (2 fob keys, 1 valet).

I'm asking $6600, and I am open to partial trades of various types to include: .22 rifles, AR-10 or other semi-auto .308 rifles, some 12 ga. shotguns to include 1300 Defenders with wood furniture + KSG, and possibly utility quads and trailers, etc. I'm located in Huntington, and I can be reached at 260.786.5775.

Tons of pics in this album:

2001 BMW 540i Photos by seakins5100 | Photobucket

Last edited:
    Top Bottom