• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    I appreciate the fact that the police haven't come down on him with both feet...............yet! Just hope he had a license!

If you ask me they need to put some bullet proof material around that walk up window!

Hope he heals quick and gets back on the job!

Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    Question: does he need a ltch? He was defending his place of business, and if he carried openly before, then the owner likely knew and approved. Do you need a ltch for your place of business? I know you don't need one for home...

Regardless, he probably did have a ltch. :)

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Question: does he need a ltch? He was defending his place of business, and if he carried openly before, then the owner likely knew and approved. Do you need a ltch for your place of business? I know you don't need one for home...

Regardless, he probably did have a ltch. :)

This was in Ohio. I believe open carry is legal without a license.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Did the thug in the pink/orange coat get shot in the neck or face? Looks like he grabbed twice in that general area, once before and once after he went down. He's one of the two who died. I'm sure he had time to think "this was a bad decision...".

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Example... I travel to ohio to see family about twice a month. I always stop before the border and unload any handguns... w/ OC being legal for non residents, how does that work? If its plainly visible in the car would that make it OK for me to not have to stop and unload?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I just read where long guns have to be unloaded as well... I thought long guns were covered by the safe travelers deal.... I didn't know ohio required them to be unloaded as well. I always have a loaded shotgun in the truck when I travel and have never thought about unloading it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I firmly believe that we all need more Meat Loaf in our lives.

[video=youtube;k5hWWe-ts2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s[/video]

KS588

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Haha. Glad to see the store clerk was able to defend himself. If there were more clerks like this one there would be a lot less petty robbery like this.

Top Bottom