Please reply by conversation.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    ***SOLD***
    Wanting the rifles to go before the ammo. The taker(s) of the rifle(s) will have first pick on ammo. Both rifles will be pictured in the same picture. I'll refer to them as "light" and "dark." Both were purchased from Bradis. I'm unable to find the cardboard boxes and big pouch. They do have the little pouches with the oil can and some other tools. Both have bayonets that came with them.

First up will be the "light."
    1939 Mosin 91/30. 20 rounds shot through it and cleaned thoroughly. One of the nicer Mosins I've seen. Rifling is very good. Has a star marking with arrow in it. I don't know if that's beneficial to the description but there you have it. It has one scratch in the stock which will be pictured. $130

Next the "dark."
    1943 Mosin 91/30. Has yet to be fired since purchasing it from Bradis. Still a nice looking Mosin but I like the lighter finish of the other one better. It has the Soviet crest mark on it. $130

Both rifles appear to have matching numbers(not really sure what I'm looking for but the barrel and bolt have the same numbers stamped in them).

Ammo that is on hand is Bulgarian 147gr FMJ. Two sealed tins available. Also, 420 rounds out of the tin that has been kept in a dry ammo can since opening the tin

$125 per 440 round tin. $115 for the 420 loose.

Trying to thin the safe down. I feel that all pricing is very reasonable as I paid more for all of this than I am asking.

Take it all for $600. That's both guns and 1300 rounds. Feel free to PM me with any questions and I will update the post accordingly. I'll reply asap. If you need other pictures I can text them or email as that's a lot easier.

s59zyh.jpg

2hhp35u.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom