• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Selling a team signed 3 panel Wilson football from the 1999 Indianapolis Colts. The 1999 team went 13-3, a huge turnaround from Manning's rookie year when they went 1/15. Ball was purchased at a charity auction in Peoria, IL and donated by Marcus Pollard, former Colt who attended college at Bradley University in Peoria. No certificate was included with the ball at the auction. Purchased directly from my father at the auction and given to me.
    Signatures include Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James, Ken Dilger, Marcus Pollard, Bill Brooks (former Colt and Buffalo Bill, now director of marketing or something like that with the Colts), Chad Bratzke, Tarik Glenn, Jerome Pathon, Jeff Burris, Jeff Saturday, Kelly Holcomb, Paul Shields, Tony Blevins, EG Green, Jason Belser, Mike Vanderjagt, Eric Smedley, Bernard Whittington, Bertrand Berry, and Bradford Banta. There are two names I cant make out. One is over Chad Bratzke's name, to the left and under the Wilson logo. The other is the name above and left of Peyton Manning.

$225

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
    10-24-10040.jpg

Top Bottom