• ...and so much more!
  • mjpell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Mooresville
    SOLD

20hp Kohler, 583 hours, power steering, 3 point hitch, hydraulic lift (for all attachments), electric clutch to engage deck blades, individual rear brakes, and of course, hydrostat drive.

Starts and runs great, does not smoke or burn any oil. I used it weekly to mow 3+ acres of grass (then acquired a ZTR). Only reason to sell is that I just don't use it much anymore. It's been a great tractor, and is very useful for a variety of tasks.

This tractor has been well cared for; always stored inside, and regular maintenance (oil change, clean air filter, lube all moving parts, etc).

Comes with a 60" belly mower, 47" box grader, and a 47" snow blade and original owner's manual.

The snow blade looks ugly, but it is a heavy/solid unit. There's nothing wrong that some paint won't fix. It does rotate both directions.

The box grader is also a very heavy unit with 4 removable/drop-down tines. I've used it a bunch, and you can see it is going to last a lot more years.

Field and Row tires are calcium filled.

Cash price: $4,000 obo
    Trades considered ( +/- cash to make the trade):
    * Nice name brand (Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, etc) Utility quad 4x4, 300cc+, low hours, great condition only.
    * 2005+ Dodge Caravan
    * Jeep Wrangler (going to be pretty picky on this one, looking for my 13 year old son's 1st vehicle, so we have a couple of years to look)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom