• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlwaysThirsty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Ive just copied and posted my ad from craigslist here.

Ok.. got an 85 Chevy c10 here that was my project and then daily driver for the last six months.. With things the way they are these days, I no longer have time or money to continue it.. your gain my loss.. When I got it, it needed a motor.. I dropped in a 350 that was said to have been rebuilt recently.. I had a mechanic with 30+ years go thru the entire motor before it was put in.. and check everything. He said everything checked out good.. it has a ton of new parts..

New parts

Distributor
    Cap, coil, rotor
    new plugs and plug wires
    new alternator
    new water pump
    new starter selenoid

new chrome vavle covers
    all new gaskets- oil pan, intake, valve covers
    new battery
    brand new CD player with 4 nice 6x9s
    95% rust free doors
    Brand new tires
    Probably quite a few after that, I wanted to start fresh once I had the new motor in so I dropped a lot of cash into it to be right. The truck itself has a flat OD green paint job and the grill and bumpers are painted black, the rims were painted recently and have newer beauty rings and the chevy truck caps, tires are brand new and cost me 500 dollars.. they are 31s.. the front have less then 1500 miles on them and the back the same.. the back are all terrain tires. I know I have way more money in it than what I am asking for, but that is how these things go. The truck bed, doors and doghouse have very, very little rust. Has a some rust in the cabs and rockers.. Rust wise though, it is in great shape for the year. Overall the truck is very cool and looks badass.. I get a lot of compliments on it.

The negatives (so I dont waste your time or mine)

The front driver side parking light does not work, the marker does tho.. could be simple fix, I havent messed with it since it stopped.
    the interior is rough, its got a new seat cover, the dash isnt bad but it needs some doors panels

Now for the summary:
    85 chevy c10 with a ton of new parts and rust wise is in good shape.. fires up, made a round trip of 60 miles every single day with it, has brand new tires, very cool looking. I am not willing to give this truck away... I would keep it in the garage and restore it before I sold it too cheap. Im willing to trade for just about anything cool.. into guns, cars, motorcycles,(especially an old xs650 or triumph), and just about anything else fun) or four wheelers.

You can call or text any time at all, number is 317-610-9928 and name is Mark, I would be glad to answer anything at all I didnt cover or entertain any decent trades. thanks a lot, and sorry this was so long, but if ya made it this far youre actually interested. thanks.

*I could not figure out how to post pics, so I included a link to the craigslist ad. I would gladly take more or send them in an email if someone were to prefer. Nice 85 C10 for the cash, open to any kinds of trades.. As far as what I would be interested in would be a pt145, small pocket 380, .40-.45 small glock, tec-9 or an AK47. But I would just as well sell it. Thanks a lot.

AlwaysThirsty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    I can email them to you, text them or you can go to the link.. there are a couple on there. I can't figure out how to post them on here.

Top Bottom