• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Didn't think it would happen so soon, but I found a replacement for my Remington R1 on Friday. Now I just need someone to buy the Remington :).
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...vers/386536-remington-r1-1911-fort-wayne.html

attachment.php

Nice Springer. What grips are those?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Nice loaded! I have always thought for dollars spent the Loaded is a fantastic 1911 for well under 1000.00 dollars. Just a real looker and shooter!
    Thanks! I had no intention of getting, nor was I looking for one. I told myself someday I would upgrade to a Range Officer, but didn't really care for the parkerized look, I have always liked the stainless with the polished flats on the sides of the Springfields. When I saw this at the LGS, I knew I had to have it.

Here is the conversation my wife and I had about it the other day:

Me: Hey Honey, can you come here for a minute, I have something to show you.
    Wife: Is it gun related?
    Me: Yes.
    Wife: Ugh :rolleyes:
    Me: But it's shiney.
    Wife: OK fine, *enters the room*, :wow: that's bad a$$.
    Me: Yup, it sure is.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks! I had no intention of getting, nor was I looking for one. I told myself someday I would upgrade to a Range Officer, but didn't really care for the parkerized look, I have always liked the stainless with the polished flats on the sides of the Springfields. When I saw this at the LGS, I knew I had to have it.

Pretty much my thinking when I got mine. Already had and liked a Ruger SR1911 and wanted an SA. Like you, I didn't like the parkerized look of the RA, so I ended up with the Loaded in stainless. Nice gun, especially after churchmouse did a trigger job on it :D

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

My girlfriend is just like your wife and always knows it is gun related! LOL.:yesway: wtburnette is right on about CM and what he does with the Loadeds. I will bring mine up on the 11th so you can check it out!

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Well I have jumped back into the 1911 world. Put 50 rounds through her this afternoon and all I can say is ME LIKEY.
    RIA 1911 Tac Ultra FS 10mm

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I haven't posted in here in a while. but I am excited about having this one almost done. It's mine a 10mm heavy barrel commander. I still plan on doing a custom refinish on all but the slide flats.
    I just wanted to post a pic.
    Fusion Frame, Caspian Slide and Infinity match barrel. More complete pics in a week or 2

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I haven't posted in here in a while. but I am excited about having this one almost done. It's mine a 10mm heavy barrel commander. I still plan on doing a custom refinish on all but the slide flats.
    Fusion Frame, Caspian Slide and Infinity match barrel. More complete pics in a week or 2

That's awesome!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks,
    If I wasn't going out of town for a few days it would be done this week.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin

Where's the comp?

Top Bottom