• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Radioddity is running a 15% off sale through 8/21 for its 10 year anniversary.

https://www.radioddity.com/pages/10th-anniversary
    Against my judgment I clicked the link, instantly got 3 pop up adds that you have to click X to view the page. I’m not clicking anything to view a possible source of a product I may want. I really want/need some 6LQ6’s (vacuum tubes) but not at the cost of my privacy. Thanks for the link but I can’t use it myself.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Against my judgment I clicked the link, instantly got 3 pop up adds that you have to click X to view the page. I’m not clicking anything to view a possible source of a product I may want. I really want/need some 6LQ6’s (vacuum tubes) but not at the cost of my privacy. Thanks for the link but I can’t use it myself.
    try it from a PC. No popups for me.

Of course it could be my ad blocker. :dunno:

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    try it from a PC. No popups for me.

Of course it could be my ad blocker. :dunno:
    Ya still running mcaffee out there, probably take 2 hrs. for up dates. Only turned it on once in ~ 10 yrs. and that was to sign up for my INGO membership. Just figure if I have to go thru that kind of stuff to buy something I don’t need/want it bad enough. Thanks for the thoughts.

l’ve said in other postings I’m done with tech. Worlds moving faster than I care to go. Hence vacuum tubes. Revolvers. I’m the old guy that everyone b******s about driving to slow on the hi-way.

;)

Thanks.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Ha !!! :lmfao: That’s hilarious, that got me thinking why I used my computer to sign up for INGO.——- Cause I had to create an anonymous e-mail account. Forgot all about it. Just checked it I’ve got 600+ e-mails from INGO, seems every time I post here I get an email, never knew that and that cracks me up. Unknown spam.:thumbsup: :lol2:

Edit to add: at least it‘s all from INGO so I can probably make the assumption that they did not sell my email address to a bunch of scammers, thanks INGO you guys just earned some trophy points from me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom