• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ITPMONGO

Plinker
    Sep 19, 2014
    Indianapolis
    FFL Transfers are $15.00 for INGO members at Indy Trading Post. Normally we charge $25.00 for this service. Make sure you tell us your INGO handle to receive the $15.00 pricing.

Thank you

317-782-GUNS

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Oct 3, 2012
    Mongo works at ITP now?

mongo.jpg

ITPMONGO

Plinker
    Sep 19, 2014
    Indianapolis
    [video=youtube_share;SKRma7PDW10]http://youtu.be/SKRma7PDW10[/video]

[video=youtube_share;fwNJla8WvoY]http://youtu.be/fwNJla8WvoY[/video]

Yes I do. They keep me in the rear with the gear. Occasionally Brian throws candy bars at me to keep me inline. :ar15:

Last edited:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Too funny. You have dealt with ITP Mongo. He is Alex and yes i do throw candy bars at him occasionally. LMAO.

clfergus

Expert
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Need to update your initial post to specify you won't do FFL Tfer from a private individual. I contacted you about doing my FFL off Gunbroker and you said you wouldn't do it because the seller was a private individual.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Need to update your initial post to specify you won't do FFL Tfer from a private individual. I contacted you about doing my FFL off Gunbroker and you said you wouldn't do it because the seller was a private individual.
    I will have it changed. I am guessing you do not know our shop well as that has been our policy for several years. Reason is, no matter how many times you tell an individual to include a copy of their state issued id and put the name of the person the gun will go to, they never do. We end up with a box with a gun in it. Then we spend a great deal of time trying to figure it out. Therefor our policy is to not accept from individuals. Sorry for the confusion. You can always have them ship it through a dealer as they know how to do it properly.

indyk

Master
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Thanks guys, and good luck to those charging 25 35$ to walk that pen around.

INDY has a new ffl!!
    And the post has a new customer.

clfergus

Expert
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I will have it changed. I am guessing you do not know our shop well as that has been our policy for several years. Reason is, no matter how many times you tell an individual to include a copy of their state issued id and put the name of the person the gun will go to, they never do. We end up with a box with a gun in it. Then we spend a great deal of time trying to figure it out. Therefor our policy is to not accept from individuals. Sorry for the confusion. You can always have them ship it through a dealer as they know how to do it properly.

Thanks, I am just trying to make sure the members are fully aware of your policy is all. Nothing against you guys, I just made the assumption going into my deal on Gunbroker that I could do the 15.00 tfer using you as a member of the board and this posting. You are right, I don't know your shop well ....never been to it personally so I was simply going off the advertisement that you do 15 buck tfers for INGO members. I didn't even realize that there was a difference between a FFL to FFL vs Individual to FFL.

I was scrambling after the sale to find an FFL to do the Private sale transfer, again totally my fault for not verifying sooner with you guys. Just hoping it might help another Gunbroker newb who sees you do 15.00 tfers and makes the assumption like I did.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks, I am just trying to make sure the members are fully aware of your policy is all. Nothing against you guys, I just made the assumption going into my deal on Gunbroker that I could do the 15.00 tfer using you as a member of the board and this posting. You are right, I don't know your shop well ....never been to it personally so I was simply going off the advertisement that you do 15 buck tfers for INGO members. I didn't even realize that there was a difference between a FFL to FFL vs Individual to FFL.

I was scrambling after the sale to find an FFL to do the Private sale transfer, again totally my fault for not verifying sooner with you guys. Just hoping it might help another Gunbroker newb who sees you do 15.00 tfers and makes the assumption like I did.
    No worries and I appreciate you pointing it out. I apologize for the confusion. Hope everyone understands our policy on that. If you ever need a transfer from another dealer let us know and we will take care of you. Hope to see you in the shop soon. If you need anything else, stop in and see us we will take care of you.

Top Bottom