• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It is absolute horse**** ans should be treated as such. I hope that if it makes it to a judge, that the judge dismisses it.

article says he has seen a judge and unless the defense can get the prosecution to drop the charges he will be in court on July 11.

And, the obstruction charge was not for the shirt. It was because he wouldn't shut his mouth and let the office talk. So, the office said it obstructed him from doing his job. It is a bit harsh but it is within the letter of law.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My biggest beef is what the FSCK was the cop doing enforcing what should be an administrative punishment and replacing it with criminal enforcement?

This is the the ONE AND ONLY beef I have with "resource officers". Its causing administrators to lose what little backbone they used to have and defer to power hungry cops. If administrators arent making the hard decisions and disciplining the children, what are we paying them for? ESPECIALLY when they making six figures?

I take that back. They CAN allow the police to do all the dirty work. Since a large part of THEIR job (discipline) has now been removed from their plates, they should no longer be paid as much. After all, less responsibility should mean less pay. Allow the cops so do the discipline but ONLY as long as they make as little as the teachers do.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Stop interrupting me, or I will take you to jail!

This is within the letter of the law? How so?

What is the scope?

Does it encompass citations?

What if you argue with the officer about stopping you?

What if you are filming a scene and officer tells you to stop filming and you start arguing?

I'm not arresting you for filming, I just don't like your mouth.

I can understand belligerence, swearing, fighting words, etc, but simply "talking" or "disagreeing" is enough to obstruct an officer?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Stop interrupting me, or I will take you to jail!

This is within the letter of the law? How so?

What is the scope?

Does it encompass citations?

What if you argue with the officer about stopping you?

What if you are filming a scene and officer tells you to stop filming and you start arguing?

I'm not arresting you for filming, I just don't like your mouth.

I can understand belligerence, swearing, fighting words, etc, but simply "talking" or "disagreeing" is enough to obstruct an officer?

Who knows he could have started to have PTSD from being beaten up in school?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Our license plates were up for renewal a week or so ago so my wife bought me one of those NRA plates....I now wonder if I'll be allowed to park my truck on school property from now on.....Hmmmmmm....

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    This really bothers me. This is how this should have gone down.
    Somebody calls the police,
    The person states their is a child wearing a NRA t shirt.
    The police officer responds, who gives a s**t!? And hangs up on them. When they call back he let's them know they are wasting his time, and If it does not stop he will come and arrest them for filing a false complaint.
    If this happened more often, this stupid crap might just disappear.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    The police officer responds, who gives a s**t!? And hangs up on them. When they call back he let's them know they are wasting his time, and If it does not stop he will come and arrest them for filing a false complaint.

They don't want it to stop. The 911 calls give them PC to do what they want.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Its MUCH different when the cop is stationed in-house and his day to day supervisor (the principal, not his police boss) has put him in charge of the situation.

Its one thing for a principal to be a dick and say "you wanna sass me? thats a day in detention." It sucks but in less than 4 years the kid will have absolutely ZERO care because he will graduate and once he is in the REAL world that stint in a different room than usual (or a couple days at home) wont matter.

Its an entirely different kettle of fish for a cop to be put in his place and be a little napoleon: "what did you say? You just mouthed off to the wrong guy... Turn around and put your hands on your head. You are under arrest."

Truly despicable. (for both the cop and the limp dick administration who cant take care of their own problems. :xmad:)

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Here we are focusing on the IRS intimidation scandal, meanwhile the liberal academics are corn holing our children at every turn, and there is no sign of it abating. When will the hysteria end? Is a "light saber" considered a terrorist weapon on a T Shirt now? An entire generation of children are being taught by example that guns are so evil, that merely drawing a picture of one, or saying the word "gun" will destroy your life.

And who is doing anything about it? The conservative media is doing their best to bring attention to it, but so far our children are still fair game for these liberal shock troops.

We need: A) Big time lawyers to sue schools/teachers/police for big time money, and B) Legislation to protect freedom of expression, which needs to start with someone like Rand Paul adding his voice. So far politicians have been mostly silent on this most sickening issue.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    No such incidents with school uniforms........

hitleryouthCr.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This is how it appears to me.....(D) can't get a ban on guns.....so next best thing is go after anyone who likes guns.

(D) School ran board, principle and teachers.
    (D) Police
    (D) Prosecution
    (D) Judge

And this is what you get.

Top Bottom