• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I could probably take a run at 100 McNuggets.

I wouldn't feel good about it, but I think on a good day it might be doable. You can keep the hot mustard. I like to alternate between BBQ and Sweet and Sour.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What to take away from this highly prolific thread...

Chicken McNuggets are the particle board of chicken, although they don't have actual sawdust or floor sweepings in them, they just taste that way.

Some people can apparently eat insane numbers of the things in one sitting even if it is a long sitting.

I am reminded of Greenville, Ohio, which is a neat little town.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    IDGAF what they're made of they're delicious. I know what hot dogs are made of, and they're still delicious.

Sweet and sour sauce all the way though. Or one time I got "fancy" and used some semi-pricey German stone ground mustard on them. Good times.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    What to take away from this highly prolific thread...

Chicken McNuggets are the particle board of chicken, although they don't have actual sawdust or floor sweepings in them, they just taste that way.

Some people can apparently eat insane numbers of the things in one sitting even if it is a long sitting.

I am reminded of Greenville, Ohio, which is a neat little town.

It's changed some. The bars are still down the strip, but the parking and weekend cruisefest is done. They put a stop to it. They still have the horse parade in the winter. :yesway: The maid-rites are still there, along with all the gum. They did change them though. They no longer cook them with the beer and they don't bother to drain the burger any more. They stack them in the bag on their side and since they don't drain them one half is soaked and soggy if you don't repack them as soon as you pull away. :noway:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Yeah, I knew what you meant.

mcnuggets_calorie_label.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

50 McNuggets are 2413 calories....not 470. They are almost 49 calories each.

Not to mention 125 carbs, 4550 grams of sodium (EEEEEK), and about 163 grams of fat.

Good luck...maybe they need gravy

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Fully agree the hot mustard is the best sauce. It's also a regional thing. We got screwed here in Indiana, but in Ohio they still have it. I'm about 15 minutes away from Greenville in Darke Co and get it all the time. The Greenville store will also sell me a double HAMBURGER plain for $1.00 (to split amongst the cats) where as the ones here in Indiana don't have a hamburger on the menu any more. They ring it up as a double cheeseburger (at $1.50) and then make it plain without the cheese. My jaw about hit the floor when they told me they don't offer a hamburger on the menu. Confirmed it with the managers of 2 different stores that have the same policy. Complete BS.

So they charge you for the cheese then don't give you what you paid for? Ridiculous.

Id make them serve the cheese on the side out of spite.

Thats like saying " we don't serve just a sandwich, so we'll charge you for the meal but leave off the fries and drink. "

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So they charge you for the cheese then don't give you what you paid for? Ridiculous.

Well it's not all real cheese anyways so it's not a total rip-off, only a partial rip-off.

The cheese slice used in our menu items like our Big Mac, Cheeseburger and Quarter Pounder with Cheese contains approximately 60% real cheese (51% Cheddar and 9% Other Cheeses).

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

Id make them serve the cheese on the side out of spite.

Thats like saying " we don't serve just a sandwich, so we'll charge you for the meal but leave off the fries and drink. "

Yep, that's what they do. If I don't order things properly I end up paying more for the same thing. They have taken it upon themselves to do it the most expensive way possible.

Order a plain double hamburger = they charge $1.50 for a double cheeseburger, then remove the cheese.

Order a McDouble plain no cheese = they charge $1.00 (it was $1.25) and give you a McDouble plain with no cheese.

In Greenville I order a plain double hamburger = I get a plain double hamburger for $1.00.

The real kick in the nads is the physical burger I end up getting is the exact same thing. Two chunks of meat on a bun with nothing else, it just cost more if I'm not thinking when I order it.:spend:

I like the idea of ordering the cheese and toppings on the side. Next time I'm in there I'm going to do that. In fact, I'll order everything on the side, cheese, ketchup, pickle, onion & mustard; of course in a different wrapper.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I could probably take a run at 100 McNuggets.

I wouldn't feel good about it, but I think on a good day it might be doable. You can keep the hot mustard. I like to alternate between BBQ and Sweet and Sour.

This. Except it is definitely, not probably. And 5 plus hours? May as well give every one a trophy for trying.

Top Bottom