• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatlingun762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Just came across a bull pup for 10/22. Has anyone used one of these, I want to make sure it is worth take my good one apart. I believe it is made out of plastic.
    Just seeing if anyone has used one and how it worked.
    thanks
    GG

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    personally i think they look yucky, but then again its all personal preference, what you may like i may not and what i may like you may not. personally i like the high precision 10-22's

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    plastic

They are indeed made of plastic and the way that the trigger hooks up is kind of hokey. I would go with a Tapco stock before I would ever consider a bullpup

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    It depends on the bullpup..

The muzzlelite is all plastic and pretty basic. There are some metal and wood variations from other companies that are much higher quality, but the cost is significantly higher..

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    We have had a few at Eagle Creek. Stay away from them. They are usually poorly converted pieces of junk that rarely work and if they do, the results are disappointing. The triggers stink and they jam horribly, something to do with interference from the stock conversion. Buy a proper 10/22 and have fun. Get the conversion stock, look like a mall ninja with a "cool" looking rifle, that jams, sputters and doesnt function well enough for even a modicum of fun. The other range fellow Chuck and I took everything we collectively had to get this poor fellow's rifle running and the stock prevented it at every turn.

In short, save your sheckles, get a damn fine telescopic or a match barrel. Let the games begin! :D

Oh and on a secondary note, dont get the triggger activator cranks. We have had folks come out with those and they cant make you fire accurately. Heck, half the folks that buy them cant shoot to begin with, so we end up telling them to stop with the crank as they start hitting everything except the target (the target holder, base, baffles, other's targets, etc...). The drum mags for 10/22s are a big no no too, they rarely feed and are very expensive. There are lots of "bannana mags" out there that work.

Top Bottom