• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    "This coming months after most the other manufacturers took a stance, and we had plenty of time to make a nice profit off of LE sales. Now we will stand will you and 'fight the fight'. Thank you."

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Was this announcement just released or is it an old one that is resurfacing?
    If it's NEW then so what, they made their money when others took a stand.
    If this is and old announcement then good deal.
    I honestly don't frequent mfg's websites unless I have a specific need for info and that's what I look at, I tend to use my LGS for touch and feel, go to website for info, then back to LGS for purchase.
    Keep the $$ local and the shops open.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Nice to see the industry flexing its muscle a bit so the NRA doesnt have to do all the heavy lifting. It is, however, a shame that delayed past due press releases are the closest thing we get to bravado apart from the NRA.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There are many effective ways to get your point across. One of the most effective is to hit you adversary in the wallet! Great to see more companies leaving anti 2nd amendment locales and not selling their product to those entities.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    which law agencies are using Spikes rifles?
    I'd doubt that any agencies are using them.
    This is to prevent individual officers from purchasing from Spike's. Just means that individual officers who have to purchase their own rifles for duty use purchase from somewhere else.
    I can see and understand the ra ra go team for Spikes taking that stand. But on the other hand this potentially prevents an individual LEO in that jurisdiction from having a personally owned tool that he may need to help ensure the safety of a family there or respond to a crisis of whatever flavor. Its seems like a double edged sword to me
    As we all know, bad guys don't pay attention to the laws, agreed?
    Just glad we here in Indiana don't, for the most part, have that issue.

Stay safe.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    I'm on their site often. This was just posted, within the past 2 weeks. I ordered a part from them 2 or so weeks ago and it wasn't there then
    I was posted on there around February under "shipping policy". They also had a nice press release back then too...

Top Bottom