• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I bought a pair of Remington T 85 shooting glasses from Midway a couple weeks ago. One of the rubber nose pieces was loose and I put off giving it a dab of glue, because I would never think about it until I was at the range. Of course, I lost it in a sea of gravel at said range. I really like these glasses, they are comfortable, have interchangeable lenses, and the price is right. Without a nose piece, they become considerably less comfortable.

So, I can return them to Midway, but they didn't make the glasses, so I don't think its their problem. I also don't think that Remington made them, they just put their name on them. I notice they look like Radians and go to their website and there they are. I dropped them an email yesterday about it and make it clear that I am just inquiring as to how I could get a replacement, not demanding one. I also let them know that I like the glasses.

I just recieved an email from them stating that they are sending 3 left and 3 right nose pieces in the mail, no questions asked. I love it when things are quick and simple. I know its just a cheap pair of safety glasses, but I'm very pleased with Radians. I don't care if a mistake is made, I just care about how it gets handled. I am putting in an order now for a couple more sets for the range bag, for guests. A big +1 from me, to Radians.

Top Bottom