• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Yesterday, Wed I sat in a Dr's waiting room in Owensboro and ordered a gun on my cell from Bud's. Today, Thu I picked it up from my recieving FFL in Tell City. That was QUICK. The gun is a S&W M10 4" round butt. The girl at Bud's said their condition runs at 75-80%. Upon inspection I thought it exceeded that. My FFL inspected it and rated it 90%. If it shoots as good as it looks it is a Keeper.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Wow you got really lucky, I purchased a few guns from them and it took them,at least, 3 days or so to ship it out. Didn't bother me but I wish I could've gotten them as fast as yours.

CapMarine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have bought a couple guns online from them and i had a hard time finding a ffl that would accept a gun transfer from Buds. Reason why is how low buds prices are. The one ffl told me buds prices are less then what the ffl pays at his cost so a bunch of ffls wont accept transfers from buds. Its stupid!

rlett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Bud's

I bought a Colt Gold Cup from Buds and got it in 3 days. I find they are hard to beat.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I've been thinking hard about buying one of those model 10's for quite a while now. It's good no know the condition of these seems to be pretty good. Maybe I'll go ahead and order one.

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I have bought a couple guns online from them and i had a hard time finding a ffl that would accept a gun transfer from Buds. Reason why is how low buds prices are. The one ffl told me buds prices are less then what the ffl pays at his cost so a bunch of ffls wont accept transfers from buds. Its stupid!

I've also bought a couple guns from Buds, both times using the same preferred FFL. Second purchase the FFL seemed displeased with doing the trade saying he and others were planning to raise the fee to $75. Both purchases were guns he did not have on hand. I'm looking for a new FFL in Peru area who will appreciate handling the next purchase.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    $75.00 thats crazy are they wearing a mask and pointing the gun at you?:n00b: :noway:

I've also bought a couple guns from Buds, both times using the same preferred FFL. Second purchase the FFL seemed displeased with doing the trade saying he and others were planning to raise the fee to $75. Both purchases were guns he did not have on hand. I'm looking for a new FFL in Peru area who will appreciate handling the next purchase.

Top Bottom