• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Gotta give some props to Do All Outdoors.

A a couple weeks back I bought three of their High Caliber Spinner Targets from Wally World. These targets are rated from 9mm to 30.06. Took them out to my range and set them up. Took out my 5.56 AR at 25 yards and started shooting. In one magazine I had DESTROYED each target. Broken support legs, cracked spinner targets, huge dent in one spinner. Completely unusable...all of them.

Sent an email to their customer service to share my disappointment in the quality of their product. They asked for details and pictures. I sent those the next day.

One week later I have an entire new set of targets free of charge. Think I will limit them to handgun use only, but at least I am not out any money.

Great customer service.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I know you know this but....5.56mm is way smaller than 9mm to 30-06

Nice they replaced the targets after they were used for something other than advertised.

mbafta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Warrick Co.
    I purchased one of their automatic clay throwers about 8 years ago. After about a year of what I would call lite use the main bearing went out. I called their customer service to check on getting a new bearing and they admitted to having an issue with that specific part on the earlier models and sent me a completely new thrower...no hassles.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I purchased one of their automatic clay throwers about 8 years ago. After about a year of what I would call lite use the main bearing went out. I called their customer service to check on getting a new bearing and they admitted to having an issue with that specific part on the earlier models and sent me a completely new thrower...no hassles.

That's awesome customer service. Hands down.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    Isn't 25 yards kinda close for shooting those targets with a 5.56? I know for the 30.06, almost all targets say minimum of 75 yards if not a 100 yards.

Top Bottom