• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a tip for those storing the warm stuff in the trunk. Move to the passenger compartment for actual driving. Lots of cases where one could not readily reach warmth when needed.

Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    My wife and I dared each other that if it ever got below "0" we would both streak one lap around the house wearing nothin but rubber boots.
    Well, it plunged below "0", so we ran around outside the house. She went in first and locked the door. I stood there for an entire minute before she opened it up. She thought it was sooo funny.

That was the longest shriveling minute of my life. :nailbite:

Last winter, at -8, I wanted to see if I could survive 30 seconds in the cold wearing nothing but my birthday suit. I survived 2.5 minutes, (the neighbors dog didn't...).

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    A cold weather Mummy Bag sleeping bag, cold weather boots, poly-pro, cold weather socks, a few hats, and multiple upper body clothing layers stay in the trunk of my car in the winter season. I don't ever want to be stranded in the cold let alone without warm clothing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Just a tip for those storing the warm stuff in the trunk. Move to the passenger compartment for actual driving. Lots of cases where one could not readily reach warmth when needed.

That's fantastic advice. Experience can be a harsh teacher!

Top Bottom